Buick Swap Meet - St. Charles, IL - 2/18/18

Darkstar72

Getting bored over the winter and looking to get out I figured since I'm new to the Buick game I was gonna go check out this swap meet. Even if it has nothing to offer me personally it's better than watching TV for the 10th straight weekend in a row. I'm sure most of the veteran Buick owners already know, but figured I would share anyway.

February 18, 2018:
St. Charles, ILLINOIS
The 27th Annual Buick-Olds-Pontiac-Cadillac Swap Meet and Car Corral, Kane County Fairgrounds, 525 S. Randall Rd, hosted by the Chicagoland Buick, Pontiac and Olds Clubs, $6 public, $40 heated, indoor vendor spots, Saturday vendor setup Saturday 6 pm-9 pm or Sunday morning 6 am-8 am, large outdoor spots, paved area for $25, near main entrance. Call Randy at 630-554-2383 or 630-346-8652, e-mail: bopcswap@gmail.com
May 2018

We should be there, I live just down the street from there! I go there every year, I do it just to get out and see the Buick buddys.

Prasad

We should be there, I live just down the street from there! I go there every year, I do it just to get out and see the Buick buddys.

Prasad

It's that time of year again....Buick/Olds/Cadillac Swap Meet this weekend, Sunday, February 17th at the Kane County Fairgrounds. I probably shouldn't go and save my money, but I will likely be there again to find something I didn't even know I needed until I see it.

I wish I could go but I'm stuck up in Ashland Wisconsin. Last year castle had a special on ZDDplus 5 bucks a piece. Bought the last 4.

I wish I could go but I'm stuck up in Ashland Wisconsin. Last year castle had a special on ZDDplus 5 bucks a piece. Bought the last 4.

They say the first taste is free ($5/btl in this case). :cautious: Put your wallet on a chain before doing a ReUP IMO.

Care to share any Turbo Buick pics with those great murals I remember? Does Ashland still do a car show in the cool UpNort?
Bob

I didn't even make it out there...way too busy this weekend. Plus I had spent most of the money I would have brought with me anyway on eBay finds the last week.