for a couple of weeks then working on it again. I know of
PTE AND DUTTWEILER.....I'm not trying to draw an opinion
on who is better, just want feedback on what the members
of the board would do in a situation like this:confused:
I would like to take it to a shop and have peace of mind
and just get a call when its been dynoed and done. and
tell me how much.

Ok
I will hang my neck out here and let everyone take a whack at it . I like Ken Duttweiler he is the best in my book but he is close to me and I have used him more than anyone else.I have never used Cottons for a rebuild but I have brought parts from him and always had great service.I have never done business with 6packtogo but I have noticed his posts on this board for the last few years and I think that he is knowledgeable and honest,I would not hestate to use any of these Gentleman.

REG

RPE in Hartford Conn. built my on center Stage 2.One of the best in the northeast for as far as my opinion goes.

RPE in Hartford Ct is the best. He's building mine right now .He had about 6 there being built when i dropped mine off. 860-953-1342. His name is Bobby..good luck

Stage Engines are very unique, there are many different versions, I would recommend you use someone who has experience in building these particular engines and has proven results.
Bill Anderson

On the east coast there is no one more proven than Billy Anderson. Billy stands behind his work and his ETs and horsepower numbers speak for themselves, not to mention the longevity he gets out of his engines. If I were in your shoes, Billy is who I would recommend.

do you have a phone # for Billy Anderson.

I have all the parts from oil pan to intake.
just need for someone to double check the machining
and correct anything thats wrong or assmble..Please:confused:

How bout Mr. Jim Write w/Brayton Racing. They are in Coldwater, MI.
517 279 8458. If you can get on his list, it would be worth a try, they do stay busy.