You can type here any text you want

bulky parts for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garrett

I have some parts for sale that are too big to ship, so I thought I advertise them to Floridians who might be i driving distance to the Fort Myers area.

grey headliner-one year old-excellent shape-$50

four T-type turbo vector rims with p215 firestone tires on fronts anf 255s on rears. I only have three of the center caps with the tri-shield emblems. $200
86/87 GN rear seat, upper and lower, re-covered and only sat on once $100

GN Body tub with glass,window trim, heater box, taillights. Good paint, no rust, no dents $1000

wheels

i am interested in the wheels....i thought i pm'd you but maybe not...
i am in st pete
check your pm's please

rims are sold

the rims have been sold. Thanks to all interested parties.

I still have the three T-type center caps-$120
two Firestone Firehawk p215/65 R15 tires, almost new-$50
grey headliner for solid roof car w/ visors -$50
one driver's side quarter panel w/ wheel well trim-$199
rear aluminum inner bumper support-$75
amber parking light lenses for front bumber-$20
one GN solid roof body tub w/ glass-excellent condition - $1000

VERY interested in your headliner and a front bumper lense, passenger side. I'm in Kissimmee, can I come down tomorrow????

some parts sold

headliner, front amber parking lights, rear bumper support are sold.
Still have body tub
driver's side quarter
rear GN seats with new upholstry
three T-type center caps
grey visors

rear seats

yes, and they are like new. I didn't recieve any interest in the first week I had them posted, so I put them on Ebay. If they don't sell then I'll pm you. Or you could just bid on them. Nobody has as of yet. My guess is that nobody wants to pay the shipping charges.

Having seen them, I can vouch for the condition of the seats, they are very nice.

Got the headliner put in Garrett, looks great, thanks!

seats sold

I'm sorry, the rear seats were sold yesterday. The visors and wheel caps are also sold.
I have the quarter panel, body tub, 84 engine wiring harness, and another set of front amber parking lights that go in the bumber

Back