bullet proof 10 second tranny( what do I need)

Chris, is that price correct? So this trans stage 2 you have for sale is 1999? That's 900 off the normal price. Is this a typo?

Chris718, How many of these are ready to go and are these BRF trannies? Is there a limit or time period for the $1999 stage 2 deal?

I have 2 .I havent decided when i will pull the deal,but free shpping wont be included much longer.

Chris, how much if we don't have a valve body and gov. To send you?

How much with electric trans brake?

add 299.00 and I supply original BRF valve body and governor.If you need to shift around 5800 I can supply vbody and there is no 299.00 charge.

Need it to shift around 5600-5800 and needs and electric brake.

How much then?

Depending on what you say and how much can I call you next week or so and order it?

maybe i misunderstood..but it looks like he's looking for advise and a parts list, not a builder for his trans:confused:

exactly

Get the Billet Input Shaft and the Forward Drum. That's all I did and ran low 10's and NEVER broke...

Thanks everyone for your help and advice. Chris you are offering a great deal for your tranny at 1999$ plus free shipping but I quess you didn't notice that I was from Montreal, so I know the free shipping would be a no go. But I am curious if you are charging a core charge? Even at that good price that tranny with shipping, exchange, duty, taxes, etc would come over 3000$ over here, plus if there is something wrong with it I wouldn't have the budget to send it back and forth. But maybe you could give me a good deal on the parts I need to get it built around my area. I have a list of parts that I would like to know what is nessary for a mid to maybe one day a low ten second car.

TH-200 4R Super Rebuild Kit
TH-200 4R HD Input Drum
TH-200 4R Billet Super Servo
TH-200 4R Heat Treated Stator Support
TH-200 4R Hi Pro 1-2 Band
2nd gear Billet anchor pin-300M
200 4R & 700 4R TV Boost Valve -.500
200 4R & 700 4R Reverse TV Boost Valve .296
200 4R Input Shaft 300M (billet)

Let me know what is needed, or not needed or if I need more? I already have a art carr valvebody shift kit and 10 vane pump.

Thanks,Marco

This is my new set-up: T-Top 86 Grand Nationals 109 block with weisco forged pistons and 2 billet center main caps, M&A aluminum heads, roller rockers, port match lower intake ,te63 a.r .82, erson 214/214 cam, smc alky injection (95 % etanol), 25.5lbs boost, 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, kenne bell headers, 60 lbs injectors, extender alky chip with 23/21 timing, with a gen 2 with a LS1 maf,thdp, mease 24 row IC, PTC 3200 stall 9 1/2 convertor, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/60/15) , rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust, hr rear sway bar, no front sway bar, 90/10 lakewood in the front and 50/50 lakewood shocks in the rear with energy suspension poly bushings all over, boxed rear lower control arms, Big mouth cold air with an AFE air filt

T-Top 86 Grand National 62000 km)
stock long block, stock suspension, 12 inch red stripe convertor (2800stall), te44, smc alk injection (95 % etanol), 25.5lbs boost,( boost spike 28 psi in 1st gear), 94 octane, hooker cat back with dyno max ultra flow muffers, 42 ½ lbs 009 injectors, turbotweak alky chip with 23/21 timing, thdp, mease 24 row IC, Ron Custom max boost brake module, MT drag radials (275/50/15) 3720lbs race weight with driver. (Torque convertor locked only after car shifted in third), rjc power plate, rjc boost controller, zeitronix wideband, HR motor mounts, comp cam 980 valve springs. Weld Drag Lites with skinnies up front, electric exhaust cut-out.
BEST E/T
60FT=1.53
1/8= 7.25
1/4= 11.48
MPH=120.82
BEST 60FT=1.52

I have a gen 2 with an extender chip and LS1 maf, hr rear sway bar, no front sway bar, 90/10 lakewood in the front and 50/50 lakewood shocks in the rear with energy suspension poly bushings all over, boxed rear lower control arms. MT 275/60/15 drag radials. Big mouth cold air with an AFE air filter. The times above were done with out these parts.
-

The ring gear and carrier do break.Some people dont break them but why chance it.There is no way to know if it will die,but there is a way to know they will live,use the billet updates.

I have a place in London Ontario if there is ever an issue.I can get the trans shipped up to ogdensburg ny and you can pick it up,no charge of course.Dont rule out buying a unit until you speak to me.It is more cost effective at this point to buy a full billet unit.You can get it into canada without high costs.

evil,I will take care of you on the parts.Phone in.I can guarantee the best deals on the billet parts because I manufacture them .Over the last 8 years I have streamlined the process and made them affordable for anyone who needs them.

Chrisk, comparing the ck stage2 to lonnies stage 2 is not even a fare match. One is fully buillet the other is not.

chris is the stage 2 full roller with the stage right brake, still available for 2,038 shipped?. if so i want it. my set up is in my signature let me know if you need more info. thanks