bumper fillers

buick83-T

83' T-type
Whats the best place to get a set of the fiber glass bumper fillers? Who has the best price and are the plastic bumper fillers still available anywhere if so what do they cost. Which is cost less the plastic or fiber glass ones?

bumper fillers are still available new.I have used in good shape if your interested.There has been a few sets on ebay for fiberglass also.

I bought front and rear bumper fillers of fiberglas from a guy on ebay. His screen name was Risky70, or something like that. They look good. I think the complete set was $200 a year ago (free shipping then). Remove your bumps FIRST, then the rest is easy.

Don

Thanks guys for help. I think I will go and check the e-bay and see if I can get a set. Also Bweavy how much are you asking for the set of bumper fillers you have?

THANKS

I bought stuff from BWeavy before, he's an honest guy, I would definitely do business with him again!

Jacob

Originally posted by buick83-T
Thanks guys for help. I think I will go and check the e-bay and see if I can get a set. Also Bweavy how much are you asking for the set of bumper fillers you have? THANKS

Yes, Brian, please post some prices on those and how many complete sets you have. I am in the market for some also.

Anyone else have any info on the fit and appearance of the fiberglass filler setup?

Hey buick83-T and Brian and everyone else interested. The front fillers are different on the 81-83's. The 84-87 style has a kickup on the edge that mets the grille. The 81-83 has a small extension on the grill instead of being molded into the filler. The big question I would ask on the fiberglass parts is are they specific to the model year split. If you are interested I can still get a left front filler for your 83. I can also get the rear fillers and the 84-87 front fillers. These are original GM urethane. Prices are:
83 LH front $33.00
84-87 front $47.00 each
81-87 rear $259.00 each
Yes the rears are that expensive. Plus S&H.
turbofish38@hotmail.com
Thanks Eric Fisher