You can type here any text you want

Buschur Racing Stage3 4G63 shortblock tear down video.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gPwhFS7pfU[/YOUTUBE]

Pretty impressive how those little motors hold up!:cool:

Those engines are pretty impressive, along with any GM "LS" V8 with my luck i have both of them, and a leaky six! :D

impressive they are but i kinda hard to buy what that motor has been through in my opinion

Did he say 28 psi or something like that on pump gas? No alky?

Interesting.

Bob

Seemed a little rough taking it apart. I noticed his use of a screwdriver to drive the pistons out of the bore as well as the hammer handle up against the journals while he was beating out some pistons. I know I'm being a little critical, but I would expect some more finesse if it was my engine coming apart. It wasn't a race to tear it down IMHO.

Seemed a little rough taking it apart. I noticed his use of a screwdriver to drive the pistons out of the bore as well as the hammer handle up against the journals while he was beating out some pistons. I know I'm being a little critical, but I would expect some more finesse if it was my engine coming apart. It wasn't a race to tear it down IMHO.

I noticed that too... I was thinking "geez dude take it easy"

there is nothing wrong with what he did, most mechanics use the back of a hammer, using the back of a screwdriver to drive the pistons out is totally acceptable..

Did he say 28 psi or something like that on pump gas? No alky?

Interesting.

Bob

There is a guy here locally that runs 30+ psi on pump gas only. He showed me the data logs to prove it. He is making around 600 awhp on 93 with a whooping 4 degrees of timing...:eek: Impressive engine to say the least.

There is a guy here locally that runs 30+ psi on pump gas only. He showed me the data logs to prove it. He is making around 600 awhp on 93 with a whooping 4 degrees of timing...:eek: Impressive engine to say the least.

what AFR?

Bob

Okay, so heres the big question........... WHY take it out? If it was running fine why take it out of the car? If it aint broke dont fix it! :confused:

I know Dave Busher,he has a thing for busting on buicks, last time at the track rental he told me I had to pay for clean up when I blew my **** up. It was the other way around. They blew a rear end out . Those evos run pretty good, but if I bought a 40.000 dollar Evo it better hold up. :)

Back