You can type here any text you want

Busse Woods Midwest Meet 7/28/07 Souvineer T-Shirts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dwall

A thumbnail is attached. I will make a couple last minute changes before printing – I noticed stuff I forgot.
· The GN bumper parking/turn signal lenses will be highlighted in yellow& orange as will the headlight bezel turn signals.
· The GN will be better located slightly to the left.

1. Shirts will be white and ….Printing will take a maximum of two weeks once all orders are received – the printer is very busy with school startups rapidly approaching
2. They will be the same weight, fabric and knit as last year –
· Preshrunk 99% Cotton
· Machine Wash – Tumble dry
· Do not use chlorine bleach
3. Cost and Sizes:
· Small, Med, Large & Extra Large = $14
· 2X Large, 3X Large, & 4X Large add $2 per shirt
4. Shipping is US Priority Mail
· $4.60 for one shirt (2nd and 3rd shirt or more add $1 per shirt

Please PayPal ASAP – How about by next Wed night - 8/29/07? Make sure to state the size or sizes you want. Verify that your shipping address is correct. My PayPal address is: incarnut@aol.com

If you don’t have PayPal, PM or Email me at incarnut@aol.com for address to send US Postal MO or Cashier’s Check

To make a long story short – total cost for one shirt:
· S, M, L. or XL is $14 + $4.60 = $18.60 shipped
· 2XL, 3XL, or 4XL is $16 + $4.60 = $20.60 shipped
(If you order two or more shirts just add $1 shipping for each additional shirt after the 1st one. In other words shipping for one shirt is $4.60, for two shirts $5.60, for three $6.60 etc.)

I haven't heard from a number of people who said they were interested. Prasad, Gary, The Wrath, Bruce, Bandaid - I haven't heard from you Illinois guys yet? Justin, Chris and Jose how about you too? We need a few more orders to make 24. Its a good souvineer - one of kind.:wink:

Thanks,
Bob

Attachments

• BusseWoodsT_final_1-1.jpg
    BusseWoodsT_final_1-1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 151
Bob, I will take 1 large. I forgot all about this and I apologize, thank you for doing this again, its greatly appreciated!!!!!:cool:

Bob, make my order 1 large and 2 mediums. I'm going to just have you send one medium directly to my little brother out in Arizona. I will get you his address. The large and the medium can be shipped to Ashley and I. What would that be for my total shipped?

shirts

I will take 3. 2 large and 1 medium..I will paypal you the money tommorrow..Thanks

Bob, if you can make that baby shirt, that would be awesome!!!! Give me a buzz, I have your wheels ready too! ------Jeremy

All of you that shared the cost of this shirt project..

Thank you. Your shirts are on the way. USPS has them now. I think I remembered to stick a logo print in each package, so check the packing. I hope you enjoy them.

dwall

Back