You can type here any text you want

C-Com manual w/ FAST system?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

psikillz

Does the FAST system come with an instruction manual? I just purchased a new unit and did not receive one. If so, does the manual contain more than what is listed under the online version on the fuelairspark.com page?

TIA

I made up an unofficial version of the manual.

You need IE 5+ to view it. I can send you the whole thing in a ZIP file, or you can view it on the web and print out what yoiu need.

Let me know which way you want it.

I had the same question when i got my Felpro..
2 years latter im at the track and a friend of mine had bought a Felpro and showed me a manual from felpro:mad:
He had a spare and gave it to me;) I just ordered a unit for a friend and it has no manual either:confused: I sure wish i would have had the manual right off the bat. It explains alot of the things i wasnt sure of and now after 2 years i understand the program alot better:D There is and offical manual you can get somewhere:confused:

I would greatly appreciate a copy of the manual. I just purchased a new system and it doesn't have one either. I'm assuming that the manual has more info thatn can be found on the "help" page of the disc.
Thanks
Jeremy
mustangracer42@cox.net

FAST HELP??

There's a 27-29 page manual on the program disc.. Print it off and WALA!! you have a manual!!;) ;) ;)

Back