C-comWP

Well its an easy fix. Using the mouse drag the corners to full screen size then close the c-com with the x. Next time it will be full size. :)

Damn Norbs, can't believe I forgot to do that.
What can I say, Temporary Insanity I guess.
Thanks..........

:p ;) :D

smoooth Ron.. LOL atleast.. I hope this is Ron.. if not.. DISREGARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheheheh

Hey Ryan, Yep it's me (busted) and for a stupid question.:)
Been doing alot of tuning on SparePartz last weekend and got it down to 7.42 (1/8th). Was still running alittle rich but found that was due to the "fuel enrichment vs IAC". Picture that with an "air to water(w/ice)" and 50 deg. air inlet temp. Never stop learning, or forgeting. Got some races this weekend and we'll see how it goes.

Question, What do you think is a good A/F ratio for 12 psi boost at below 100 deg. IAT? I'm setting it at 12,0 trying to be safe.?????

Ron

on mine.. I am still running OE cam and pistons and so on..

I am not chilled other then a methanol shot.. see 155-175* temps and target about 12.2 - 12.4.. with 28* timing at a peak of 14psi. Though lately my huffin' stuff has fallen off a bit.. time for fresh belt and clean filter I think.

I run Trick 114 with a #15 nozzle in the SMC setup. Only seeing about 70psi on the pump though, pump is tired, been meaning to swap it.

Once I swap the trans to a RH configuration I will re-attack the tune a bit.. right now the RE doesn't like me screwing with the engine tune.. seems to not want to hit the 1-2 shift when I get to aggresive.

Dohn spose you have a 46RH core laying around do you? hehehe

Did hit my fastest 1/8 last time out though.. 7.76 w/ 12.33 through the trap.. I need to go back to tuning! hehe