Cal hartline does it again!

2GNS4ME

If anyone is on the fence about tuning with Cal I'm here to tell you don't wait any longer and just do it. You will not find another tuner as knowledgable of our cars and take the time to help you out. Get a couple of guys together and get him to come in well worth the money.

Cal it was and honor and my pleasure meeting you. I am so glad Steve pushed and helped me to get my car to the shop in time. Couple minor things to fix but I think I can go sideways now ;)

Denny

Yes I messed with the cold start, hot start, idle, cruise, WOT. Etc.. The car needs a couple little details fixed and it should be ready for a nine second pass.

Thanks for the kind words Denny. If your car needs some touching up after the changes you make, please give me a call.
Reed at Sound Performance was great as always. I appreciate the good Chicago pizza and semi-warm weather. You guys really took care of me.

Holy s!$t Cal! What did you do to my car? I pulled the car out today and can't get pass quarter throttle cause I loose the tires. My friends came over for a ride and couldn't believe the power. Talk about a satisfied customer.

Holy s!$t Cal! What did you do to my car? I pulled the car out today and can't get pass quarter throttle cause I loose the tires. My friends came over for a ride and couldn't believe the power. Talk about a satisfied customer.
image.jpg

Cal visited us outside of Philly on 4/4/13 and tuned (4) of our cars on the Dyno. I couldn't be more pleased and the other guys feel the same way, my car now has excellent drivability and the throttle response it now has even w/ the larger turbo is insane....it has better response now then it did w/ my 71 HPQ.
Attention to detail is top-notch, he truly cares about your goals which is obvious once you meet him...and the best part is he's a regular guy and easy to talk to. I'm surprised more groups of guys don't get together and get this done...it's a great experience all around.

It is awesome how these cars drive like a stock 6cyl. People can't comprehend that even though my car runs 8's, when not under boost, it is a low compression, small cam, 4.5 liter V6. Looking foward to seeing Cal in 3 weeks. Talked to him today about some options with my new set up. He is a wealth of knowledge.

No need Prasad didn't see this...

Stage II 275 cu
224/224 hydrolic roller cam
GN1-R aluminium heads
Hartline COP
XFI
PT70
3inch THDP
160 inj
Weldon 2015 external pump
All on E85

Thats all I can think of...