calling garyk1970

three turbos

NUNLKME
I have recently recieved a stereo from a friend for my 87 gn it has the eq and bolted / plugged right in. This is just like the factory one that came in our car however I dont know what it came out of.It works great, sounds great clock lights up but none of the lights for back lighting seem to work,is there an internal fuse or something to look for? I find it a little odd how every single on could have burned out.If that is the case is this something that I can replace any info. would be helpful so Im not wasting time looking for something that might not be there,thanks Eric

sounds like the dashlight dimmer input.

But Gary is the expert.... :)

Bob

Yeah Im thinking the same, I may take it back out and check with a test light,however it worked with my previouse radio maybe I did not plug in all the way ?

lighting

Well just checked my dimmer input and the marker light input and they are good. Apparently the problem is in the radio itself, any input? thanks in advance Eric :)

stereo

Same here Gary, I will be shipping either tomorrow or the next so its going to be heading your way,thanks again Eric ;)