Can I run low 12's with this combo???

Originally posted by azgn

there is no way a GN in "street" trim will run like one in "race" trim....that is the way it works with these cars....period

Woody,

Tonight my T-Type ran a 7.13@96 1.58 60ft time first time out then busted my transmission 4th pass shifting into 3rd (hard parts). Not bad for it's first time to the track.

Straight 91 octane gas, SMC alchy kit with 100% denatured, 26/25/23 timing Extender chip, 24 psi boost, slicks. Not bad for no race gas huh? ;) With the right tuning you can get awfully close to race gas times in street trim with alchy!

They told me to not come back without a roll bar cause their cut off at that track is 7.49.

Wohoo..! Congrats Chad!
Too bad about the tranny tho...
Now what to do, decisions, decisions....

ks:cool:

good job Chad!

when I said street trim, that means no alcy or slicks:D

those are very good times without the $8 per stuff tho....have to see if you can sustain that thru the 1/4!

Originally posted by azgn
good job Chad!

when I said street trim, that means no alcy or slicks:D

those are very good times without the $8 per stuff tho....have to see if you can sustain that thru the 1/4!

Thanks! ;) Hehe!

Yeah, I've gotta make it to one of the quarter tracks around but it's a long haul (would have been a very expensive ride home for the car if I was when it broke). Unforuntely they've been trying to build a quarter track near by but have been getting shot down. Maybe soon! I've had it over 130 mph testing and pulls good all the way through so I think there is some real good potential there.