Can someone tell me what this is?


New Member
I'm still trying to find a water leak on my passenger side floorboard. It's not the heater core. I was looking all along the firewall and noticed on the drivers side about a 1/4 of the way down there is a little hole about the size of a golfball with a line running out of it. Now there looks like it is supposed to have a rubber grommet or something because mine looks like its on the hose and should stick in the hole and it has fallen out. Can someone look and see if they have any clue what I'm talking about? If not I can take a digital picture and send it to someone since I suck at trying to explain it. Thanks in advance.
A lot of TR's have this problem. Just push the rubber grommet back in the hole and seat it correctly (a little silicone to seal might be good) Otherwise water will get in and under your carpet and rot out the pans!!!;)