You can type here any text you want

cant beat TurboTweak

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
This post is simply to give Eric and TurboTweak a pat on the back for excelent customer service. There is none faster hands down. Thanks Eric!

I second that.
Couldn't be happier.

The quick and infinitely helpful customer service is awesome.

This post is simply to give Eric and TurboTweak a pat on the back for excelent customer service. There is none faster hands down. Thanks Eric!

You installed it yet?

I am waiting with baited breath......

I hope you will find it was definately worth the wait.....

Its installed...

You installed it yet?

I am waiting with baited breath......

I hope you will find it was definately worth the wait.....

Installed and runs like a turn key rocketship....The only problem im fighting now is I have got a second injector failing, im thinking beause this car was nothing but a trailer queen that saw the track once or twice each summer and thats it, it has done nothing but sit with gas in it:( got it all ironed out, just bought some Motron 60lbs and the Alkycontrol goes on this weekend...

Awesome....

You won't regret the 60's and alky control.....

uhhhh... what kind of bottom end do you have in your motor?

A 63 turbo should be 10 sec capable with pump gas and alky... with tuning and traction... and the right combo of bolt-ons....

Haha, all stock and heavily ****ped, I planned on pulling it this winter and doing a steel crank, KR1 rods, girdle and billet main caps, still thinking on what pistons to run. should be expensive!!!

cant beat turbo tweak

hands down eric and the staff at tt are the greatest. and i have used everybody. from reds to full throttle. and i could not be happier.:D

Back