Car Is Almost Done!!! 8.5 Is In. 56k=death

That engine looks strong!!! That is one sweet ride, nice job! What carb are you running on that bad boy?

Its got a 1050 dominator.
As far as the interior, to each his own I guess....lol
Got the car aligned, m/t fronts on it, and took it out on the street last night. Felt really strong. Also put the torque tech 3 1/2" exhaust on it last weekend. Here are some pics of it at the alignment shop. Im ready to go out and tear up the 1320 in the next week or so.
ad8c500e.jpg

e93cf97a.jpg

Awesome car, I used to have a white 79 Monte with tan "pleather" buckets. The interior was perfect when I got it the mid 90's and it still had a working 8-track player. It was actually a fun car to beat around in despite it's sluggish 305 V8 2bbl. :biggrin:

You must be in Collinsville, right? Saw Jack in the Crack and Bert's Rentals in the background. I'm an ole GC boy. ;) Go Warriors! :tongue: Nice car bro. :cool:

Cool Rob. I have seen you up at Gateway on Tuesdays before....Nice ride, runs great too. :cool:

That looks nice man, Do you ever go up to midnight madness at gateway? My brother just finished his 85 GN/LC 2 conversion and we might take it up there for the next one and that would be cool to see what that monte could do.

I was planning to go up to the midnight madness on the 23rd but they canceled the n/t lane. Not that I care if people see what I run its just that you get to make a lot more passes. I will probably pass now so I dont have to line up to a multi colored civic with a primered body kit and a fart can. I will be there on a Wednesday night to get my et's. Thanks for the compliments guys. :biggrin: