You can type here any text you want

Car is home!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sdteb

trying to get it like you
First I would like to thank Dewayne Mccauley in Clarksville TN for building such a beautiful motor, yes it is a 5 inch DP he made for me ..(wifes car really) It would not have been possible without him!!! if you need his number he does lots of TR work...just pm me and i can get you in contact with him!

Also thanks to Brad Brand and Ronnie of Atlanta Chassis Dyno for the tuning of the FAST XFI he came to BG with another friend and did not have to help get the car running but offered his help....many thanks to Brad and Ronnie!!!!

Yes Joe this is your old car@@!!

Enjoy,

Shandy Ellis-Brown

Attachments

• DSC02250.JPG
    DSC02250.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 481
  • DSC02253.JPG
    DSC02253.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 481
  • DSC02258.JPG
    DSC02258.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 486
  • DSC02252.JPG
    DSC02252.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 480
quit flirting ...

your the one that likes em big! jason cramer can attest to this also...!!!

it was originally built to run in the tsm class....with the exception of the champion intake...it has a 215-220 roller, race ported gn1's je's, cat/eagle crank, k1 rods, 83 lb inj, custom headers,, turbo 400 with a tbrake blah blah...too much to list...

liquid intercooler is next....

btw thanks for you help also otto.....i still need your address...

it was originally built to run in the tsm class....with the exception of the champion intake...it has a 215-220 roller, race ported gn1's je's, cat/eagle crank, k1 rods, 83 lb inj, custom headers,, turbo 400 with a tbrake blah blah...too much to list...

liquid intercooler is next....

btw thanks for you help also otto.....i still need your address...

Knowing you,Ill give my work address,I dont trust you:D

And that was thm Arizona guys that liked them big girls,
I had the little one i shared with Cramer:eek:

not yet

i have not set up the rear end yet and i have surgery this wend on my shoulder...torn labrum and bicep....

dusty, Brad got it to 17lbs on the foot brake at bg tuning the fast....i am sure the converter will be great...will let you know you should come up to nashville and go to the track with us.......i am hoping to get it to about 6.40's here in the 1/8th ....

i have not set up the rear end yet and i have surgery this wend on my shoulder...torn labrum and bicep....

dusty, Brad got it to 17lbs on the foot brake at bg tuning the fast....i am sure the converter will be great...will let you know you should come up to nashville and go to the track with us.......i am hoping to get it to about 6.40's here in the 1/8th ....

Haha, what did you tear? Doing what? Wash off that car PURPLE BOY :D

i will...i should be able to drive in about 4 weeks...cant use my right arm til then

Are you dumping the exhaust in front of the front tire? muffler? Street car?

yes...semi street car...only to pick on street bikes etc...

Back