You can type here any text you want

Car Left On Highway 95

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ALVAROG1983

EVIL GN
I Just A Call From My Brother Out In Flordia He Seen A Buick Left On The Side Of The Road Passing Daytona Beach Just Wondering What Member Would LEAVE There Car By Its Self.

Too bad he didn't catch the plate number or details like if it has stock wheels. If the guy hangs out with us than we could give him a call and help him move it.:frown:

Car Left On Highway

Too bad he didn't catch the plate number or details like if it has stock wheels. If the guy hangs out with us than we could give him a call and help him move it.:frown:
YOUR RIGHT PLATE NUMBERS WOULD OF HELPED

If someone left it on the side of the road, they know where it is.........unless heaven forbid it was stolen, romped and abandoned after they blew it up. :(

Man, I'd never leave mine like that. Even if I didn't have a cell phone, I'd flag someone down and wait with the car til a wrecker got there!

If someone left it on the side of the road, they know where it is.........unless heaven forbid it was stolen, romped and abandoned after they blew it up. :(

Man, I'd never leave mine like that. Even if I didn't have a cell phone, I'd flag someone down and wait with the car til a wrecker got there!

or write "police bait car" on the window,if you have to leave it....Your right tho,id never leave mine for no reason at all,but he said a buick,maybe his buddy meant some other buick or it was a monte?

Back