You can type here any text you want

Car still pops and spits.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I would like to take this opportunity to give props to GNRick for stepping in here and rating my post # 6 to be "dumb". I don't think I've ever done something like that here..........but, whatever. It's your opinion, and you are entitled to it.

The fact is GNRick has completely failed to follow through with any suggestion as to how robertf should go about fixing his issue.

I'll just go with "No harm, No foul".

robertf, I truly hope you do get the problem resolved quickly and then post the fix here.

You've piqued a lot of interest........
Lol...sorry about that turbotguy! My phone does funny things sometimes all by itself! I just clicked the "undo rating". Hopefully it will get undone! Have a good evening!

Lol...sorry about that turbotguy! My phone does funny things sometimes all by itself! I just clicked the "undo rating". Hopefully it will get undone! Have a good evening!

;)

Motor is stock less the ported Champ heads and port matched Champ intake. 50lb injectors/TT chip/alky. Thats about it. Whats weird is stone cold the car pulls very hard. Not a hiccup. It's 10 blocks down the road is where everything goes south.

Too, try starting the engine then unplugging the cam sensor. Leave it unplugged and go for a ride. See if it still acts up.

Back