Car with "supercharged" on the side...

Rafs-T-Type

Not so Senior Member
Does anyone know a car with supercharged in cursive on the side. This was the car I was running when I blew my HG :mad: I was tired as hell and moving fast so I remember like 0 other details. All I remember was I thought it was a caddy when I was coming up behind it, it was quite quick, it had supercharged on the side in cursive, and it looked stock. My curiosity plagues me sometimes and I'm quite curious as to what this car is.

Does anyone know a car with supercharged in cursive on the side. This was the car I was running when I blew my HG :mad: I was tired as hell and moving fast so I remember like 0 other details. All I remember was I thought it was a caddy when I was coming up behind it, it was quite quick, it had supercharged on the side in cursive, and it looked stock. My curiosity plagues me sometimes and I'm quite curious as to what this car is.

Was it one of the ne Cadillac cts v cars? No I know what it was..........

YouTube - 350z riced out
(Caution Language is explicit)
YouTube - 350z Riced out 2
;)

Sounds like an '04-'05 Monte SS?

14255184.jpg

Sounds like an '04-'05 Monte SS?

14255184.jpg

Better guess, but there's no way I could not know a monte by looking at it...it was curvier and I venture to say that it had to be foreign because otherwise I would have recognized it...I kept running through what it could be in my head, but just came up with a major blank...I'm pretty sure the "supercharged" was closer to to the front of the car. Thanks for the effort though :)

I was tired as hell and moving fast so I remember like 0 other details. .

Did I read this right??? You were in that condition and out street racing?????:eek: :eek:

Boy! am I glad you're not prowling any streets around here!!!

the only cursive "Supercharged" badges i've seen were stock on the supercharged Monte Carlos.. but i have seen those Monte Carlo badges on other cars.

Did I read this right??? You were in that condition and out street racing?????:eek: :eek:

Boy! am I glad you're not prowling any streets around here!!!

It's not like I was prowling around...I was on the way home from a tune session...and it was on a street with 0 houses around and 0 pedestrians...the fact that it was night also made it hard to see the other car closely...BTW I am anal about not getting on it when there's any risk of harming someone

tag on car

maybe that guy had a tag made for it, or found some at the dollar store. you know right next to the ones for the brothers riding on 22's and want to advertise how big there rim is. i was under the impression that it was their I.Q. advertised on the side of the car. sometimes it amazes me what i see on the street sometimes.

maybe that guy had a tag made for it, or found some at the dollar store. you know right next to the ones for the brothers riding on 22's and want to advertise how big there rim is. i was under the impression that it was their I.Q. advertised on the side of the car. sometimes it amazes me what i see on the street sometimes.

This was no dollar store tag. The car looked very clean, stock and foreign. And it was painted on and looked very professional hence me believing it to be from the factory. Although it seemed to be foreign it didn't look very exotic like a nsx, lambo, or anything like that. The car looked black, but since it was night time it could have been a dark gray or something like that.

I just saw a Caddy with a V on the side, and supercharged below it. Owner said 556 hp. Close to a ZR1 motor, nice car.

Shelby GT500 (2007-2009)
Shelby GT500 (2010, 2nd gen.) with a 36 h.p. increase.
Shelby GT500KR

GM:

Chevy Corvette ZR1
Chevy Cobalt SS
Cadillac CTS-V
Cadillac XLR-V

Chrysler Company (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep):

Dodge Charger SRT-8
Dodge Challenger SRT-8
Chrysler 300 SRT-8
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8.