Carrillo 6.5" rods and Stage 2 valve covers

Big Stu

Flogged Donkey
Carrillo 6.5" rods for an oncenter. These came with my parts collection, and I'm going to go with the oliver's. Good condition, used rods, i was told they have about 13 passes on them.

$600 obo shipped in the u.s.

2 sets of Buick stage 2 valve covers, black in pretty good shape. They need to be cleaned up a bit, but they are nice overall.

$70 a set obo shipped in the u.s. Pics available upon request or e-mail me with any questions. Please only serious inquiries. Don't make me have to go to e-bay.:D :rolleyes: Thanks.

Bumpity-bump. Make a REASONABLE offer guys. Whoever e-mailed and asked me to let them go for $200 is pretty funny.:rolleyes: These are nice rods for a decent price, will negotiate.:)

New prices: I am practically giving these rods away, need the money to pay for medical bills for my wife. These are nice rods in good shape, would be perfect for a high hp stage build. $430 shipped anywhere in the u.s.

Stage 2 valve covers, $50 a set shipped anywhere in the u.s. These are black, they have the power six logo on them, but they don't say "buick". I just wanted to be clear about that since I have had lots of inquiries, but no bites yet. Thanks a lot guys.:)