CARS Inc - www.oldbuickparts.com - Thumbs Down!

mrdap

I feel it is important to inform fellow Buick lovers.
I had a very bad expereince with CARS Inc - www.oldbuickparts.com
I found that their customer service is horrendous, they are not knowledgeable about Buick parts, and they have an extremely poor return policy, even if the problem is their fault.
Regards,
DAP

One post for negative feedback.Hmm.... I've dealt with them a lot for GS parts, never an issue..

never had an issue even made a mistake on my part called them and they fixed it immediately i highly recommend them

I've dealt with them on several occassions too.....rec'd exactly what I discussed / ordered with them.
No problems here.

I found that their customer service is horrendous, they are not knowledgeable about Buick parts, and they have an extremely poor return policy, even if the problem is their fault.
Regards,
DAP

well what exactly happened??

I'm also gonna have to go with the crowd and say i've had nothing but good experiences from them. Even asked Shane about seeing if they wanted to become a vendor.

I have bought from them and only had one problem. Cars inc. has a nice web site but his return policy stinks even when it`s his fault.

I just find it hard to take that the guy' s first post is to complain about a non-vendor for this site, anyway, with no explanation.

Regards,
DAP
Well. I have the same problems right now. Sorry to say. They send me RH rear when order confirmation says LH Front. And brake kables that not ever haver something to do with an Buick Riviera.... No answers from CARS inc. Making third contact with them tomorrow with days between. Really hoping they get their customer service better. Bad experience. I am just sorry that i havent seen this post earlyer. Thanx for the warning MrDap !

WOW! Really ? Fucking New Guy ? Thanx, that was very welcoming. I am new, and found the forum because i experienced the problems with CARS Inc. The fact that i am an Buick lover and value my 68 Riviera over my wife made me think i would join here.

I will just back down....

WOW! Really ? Fucking New Guy ? Thanx, that was very welcoming. I am new, and found the forum because i experienced the problems with CARS Inc. The fact that i am an Buick lover and value my 68 Riviera over my wife made me think i would join here.

I will just back down....

Keep it in your pants young fella, these are a finicky lot here. Its like starting a job and for the next year you'll just be called "The New Guy" :):)

68 Rivs are cool! There are a couple of them in my area and the owners are very devoted to making them great. Sorry for troubles with CARS. I've used them several times and never had an issue. Keep trying.
Please don't judge us over one post.

Thanx for the backup guys ! Dont be hard on Chuck. I scrolled and read lots of forums here yesterday. Seems like a nice thred if you are a Buick lover :) I will stay !

Thanx for the backup guys ! Dont be hard on Chuck. I scrolled and read lots of forums here yesterday. Seems like a nice thred if you are a Buick lover :) I will stay !

WELCOME !! After the crash of this forum in 2001 , it took me 10 years to rejoin, I just strolled the forum as visitor. This is a great group of guys & ladies ,some are honorary, and speak their opinion but I wouldn't have it any other way. Deep down there soft has marshmallows, that like to to go fast.