Caspers xfi extender

No, nothing else is needed. They should build it a couple inches longer though, it barely reaches to mount it under the seat. The ground wire is a little short too. I have installed two so far & will be doing another one soon.

John

36"adapter

I've used it agree with John, they could have made it a little longer. But it works fine

I told them that in bowling green last year & they acted like I was some sort of moron that had no clue:rolleyes:

Evidentally they have never actually installed one.

Do one of you have a picture of one mounted? Where do you bolt it to? Where do you run the harness? I Have my seat out right now, so I guess this would be the perfect time! Thanks

I don't have a picture but if you run the wires it's so tight there is only one place you can mount it. I believe only three mounting tabs were on the floor too, one was held up off the floor. You'll see what I mean when you put it in. If I remember right the lights go to the rear & plugs to the front. The harness is so short there really is only one way it will fit.

I don't have a picture but if you run the wires it's so tight there is only one place you can mount it. I believe only three mounting tabs were on the floor too, one was held up off the floor. You'll see what I mean when you put it in. If I remember right the lights go to the rear & plugs to the front. The harness is so short there really is only one way it will fit.
So the harness goes under the carpet?

Do one of you have a picture of one mounted? Where do you bolt it to? Where do you run the harness? I Have my seat out right now, so I guess this would be the perfect time! Thanks
This works out well, and you can see it.

Attachments

• marks car 007.jpg
    marks car 007.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 262
Yes sir! Everything is completely hidden when finished, unless you look under the seat.

I have the long harness as well as I wanted to keep it out of site as well. Is there any issues with the seat afterwards as far as the travel back and forth?

I have the long harness as well as I wanted to keep it out of site as well. Is there any issues with the seat afterwards as far as the travel back and forth?

No, and if you slide it all the way forward you can see the lights if you need to.

I think it should be 48" minimally. 36" sounds like it would work well but it just doesn't.

Bryan

I told them that in bowling green last year & they acted like I was some sort of moron that had no clue:rolleyes:

Evidentally they have never actually installed one.

Caspers wasn't at BG last year. And, yes, we have installed a few.... :)

The harness's are about 2" too short to get the ecu connectors out of the carpet to get good access...Other than that its nice ..

Last edited:
Caspers wasn't at BG last year. And, yes, we have installed a few.... :)

john ..this is an old thread that someone brought out from the dungeon and last year was 2009 based on the fact that Jplog posted that in 2010