You can type here any text you want

caught a thief tryin to steal my gn last night

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tb3

elbows & a$$holes
heard somthin in the garage so i went out to investigate and caught this little crook red handed. shes not a very good thief though, guess she got tired and decided to take a nap right there in the drivers seat. :eek: :biggrin:

I be more worried about streak marks on my seats than her stealing my car that floss bearly covers anything. :eek:

WTF ever heard of NWS in a thread title? With a title like this I click thinking you will tell a story or post a picture of damage. Instead I get this pic of a half naked woman laying in your car. Not that its a bad thing but come on, some of us still have jobs and would like to keep them.

heard somthin in the garage so i went out to investigate and caught this little crook red handed. shes not a very good thief though, guess she got tired and decided to take a nap right there in the drivers seat. :eek: :biggrin:

............and then you woke up.................

sorry about that whut. your right i should have labled it nws, i removed the pic

No need to apologize, it just seems of all sites this one censors the most yet lets the most NWS content go without a label. Funny how that is.

The NWS is a very important tag to include in your posts.

Our IT department is somewhat undestanding on surfing personal content when times are slow or during breaks, but they have a Zero Tolerance for sexual content.

Please Tag it NWS and I'll open it when I get home :biggrin:

Hope it went to the pics of Buicks with babe's thread....
I missed it!

For nudies ,,there is no such thing as "NWS" come on grow a set,,whah whah whah.....:tongue: :eek:

Very Nice.

Post more of her here: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/turbo-lounge/187998-pics-babes-buicks.html

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com[/QUOTE

i probably better not :D

you guys would hammer me for the cell phone quality pix. i blow all my money on buick parts and can't afford good camera

most pics i took would be extremely nws :biggrin: '

she's just a girlfriend, didn't have bikini or any other undies to pose in at my plac and shes got 10 year old daughter and doesn't want her face in those type of pics on internet.

course, if you guys triple dog dared me..... :biggrin:

Triple dog dare! There you go.:wink:

:wink:
she gave me permission as long as theres no direct face shots. i'll post up a couple pics next time i'm home. could be a couple days though

Back