***Century Transmission (Mike Kurtz) TH200-4R & Yank PT4400 for sale***

2kSSLS1

Fully built TH200-4R with all options/upgrades except trans brake, built by Mike Kurtz at Century Transmission. Tranny has roughly a couple hundred miles on it if that and roughly 50 passes ranging from high 11s to high 10s. Works flawlessly, never gave me a single problem, firm/fast shifts, automatic valvebody currently calibrated for 6500 rpm shiftpoints, but you can manually shift it to your desired rpm. Ran Royal Purple Max ATF in it since was built new. This tranny is ready to install. Rated for 900hp/900tq and can handle low 9s with no problem. Paid right at $4200 for the build and core charge. Asking $3000 or best offer.

Yank PT4400 with lockup, roughly 50 miles and 20 passes, just had it rebuilt/converted over from a Yank SS4000. Paid $900, then $320 for the rebuild/conversion. $800

I’m selling this setup because when I first wanted to convert over to an automatic, my intentions were to keep my car streetable and the TH200-4R was the best of both worlds being strong and street friendly. Well as time progressed, it soon became a drag car. Well I no longer need a tranny with overdrive. The tranny has the best of everything and all the upgrades out there besides trans brake. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask. I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay. My user name is i8asvt if you'd like to check. I've also completed numerous transactions on LS1Tech. I accept money orders, cashier's checks, and Paypal.