You can type here any text you want

CHALENGED BY A LS1 will I have a chance?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
heres a couple BUT......they are prostars

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 48
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 45
we are actually workin an a 402 w/ a procharger for that ta right now so it should lay down some good numbers on the dyno this summer :cool:

If you are only running 90mph in the 1/8th and have tranny problems you will get waxed. Not only do these cars have probably 600rwhp/650rwtq on a 200 shot with cam/head combo... they are way more aerodynamic than a Regal on the top end.

Race them from a 2nd gear roll if they are afraid of blowing up their rear ends.

A stock shortblock with cam/heads/headers in a full weight F-body will run low 120's. With a 200hp nitrous shot they will be in the high 130's if not faster. There aren't many street driven turbo Regals on this website running 130mph+.

Numbers in my sig are stock LS1 shortblock, big cam/ported AFR heads (305cfm)/long tube headers n/a on 91 octane thru 3" cats and 7100rpm redline. 2950lbs with driver helps get the mph. It is a road race car so it doesn't hook up and 60' well at all.

LS1 technology is awesome and the aftermarket supports them heavily.
Some new heads are out that flow 350cfm+ from ETP. 215-265cc intake runners and whatever size combustion chamber you want. You can build an all aluminum 402 up to 470ci+ smallblock LSx motor..... and it would look no different then a 346ci externally to the untrained eye. 500-600rwhp+ n/a on pump gas.

darkred is yours the same color?
if so what is the paint code for this color? my door sticker has been removed from the car and i want to repaint it the same color

keith

There are a hand full of fast LS1's here in Jacksonville and believe what you want to but, there are plenty of LS1 here in the low 120's with no head work . Just a small 150 shot, slicks,cam, exhaust and some computer tuning. Some of these cars are no joke and if you are having any problems with your car you will get eat up by the boys with a 200 shot. Get your car fixed and you'll give them a run for there money. ;)

8.24 is weak dude, I've gone faster with a stock turbo and true hardtire radial. Fix the trans get the car tuned then you might get em... I wouldn't run with a car that isn't 100% .

Cme2fly said:
There are a hand full of fast LS1's here in Jacksonville and believe what you want to but, there are plenty of LS1 here in the low 120's with no head work . Just a small 150 shot, slicks,cam, exhaust and some computer tuning. Some of these cars are no joke and if you are having any problems with your car you will get eat up by the boys with a 200 shot. Get your car fixed and you'll give them a run for there money. ;)
You can go low 120's with a 150 shot and the stock cam. My buddy did it (122) with no engine mods and stock exhaust manifolds. Also no weight reduction, and he weighs about 300 lbs himself!
GNX7, how did you get your car down to 2800 lbs? That's crazy light. :eek:

Back