You can type here any text you want

Charlotte Autofair pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTyphoon

I'm going to try to link to my photobucket album for pics of Spring 2007 Charlotte Autofair

NCTyphoon - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our show winners this time around were:
Best of Show - Andy G 87 WE4
2nd - Jim L 92 Ty
3rd - Pat B 87GN
Best Motor - Conrad C 84 GN w/ conversion

Thank you to all who came out, we had a super show. Hope all who came made it home safe

When was the car show? I live 2.5 hrs away (Augusta,GA). I wish that I had know in advanced I would have come up.

I didnt see those . Took all day to walk the track. I did see GNX #447 and a white 86 T that the guy wanted 12.5 for it.

Yes, it was a great day. Long drive though from being up at 4am but well worth it. Cheryl thanks for the invite again. I have never driven with or showed with that many GN's before, it was great!!! I better step it up next time, everybody has a very clean car. :)

Thanks again,

When was the car show? I live 2.5 hrs away (Augusta,GA). I wish that I had know in advanced I would have come up.

Yesterday. Charlotte er Lowe's Motor Speedway hosts the Autofair Show & Swap meet in April & September. It runs for 4 days, Our group shows on Saturdays of the event. The next one is Sept 15 I think. If you're interested in showing with us let me know. I'll probably post about 2 months prior to fill our spots, and can ask for an increase in spots if needed, but I have to get our request in a few months before to get approved

Yes, it was a great day. Long drive though from being up at 4am but well worth it. Cheryl thanks for the invite again. I have never driven with or showed with that many GN's before, it was great!!! I better step it up next time, everybody has a very clean car. :)

Thanks again,

Joe, Glad you and Lauren made the trip, hope you had a safe trip back. Hope you can come out with us again soon

Yesterday. Charlotte er Lowe's Motor Speedway hosts the Autofair Show & Swap meet in April & September. It runs for 4 days, Our group shows on Saturdays of the event. The next one is Sept 15 I think. If you're interested in showing with us let me know. I'll probably post about 2 months prior to fill our spots, and can ask for an increase in spots if needed, but I have to get our request in a few months before to get approved

I went Friday :frown:

i really enjoyed the show, i stoped and talked with conrad for a few minutes i wish i could have met everyone else but my wife was tired and ready to go plus we had to go to a birthday party. is anyone going to the flow pontiac buick show in winston in may?

may 5 flow pontiac buick gmc,the one on university parkway in winston is having a car show. i think it is sponsored by performance pontiac of the carolinas. i talked to them at the greensboro show and they said there would be a buick class and also supposed to be parts vendors but who knows on that one.

Back