Charlotte Gathering...July 30th @ Quaker Steak & Lube!!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
Charlotte Gathering:

When: Saturday, July 30th 4:00pm

Where: Quaker Steak & Lube, Speedway Blvd. @ I-85

I need to know an approximate count of people and cars to let the restaurant know. Please post here and keep me updated as much as possible.

Hope to see many of you there!! :D

K.

Im Hungry NOW!!!!!

I plan on coming. I can smell the wing and rib combo already!!!!!!

Russ :cool:

Russell said:
I plan on coming. I can smell the wing and rib combo already!!!!!!

You ought to ride the '99 Softail Custom down. I'll probably be on my Heritage.

K.

Will be there in the Camaro, might bring someone along, not sure yet, but I will be there definitely. :)

NCTURBOS said:
You ought to ride the '99 Softail Custom down. I'll probably be on my Heritage.

K.

Hmmmmm....Never can tell......Riding it there for the Buick meet did not even cross my mind actually....Been there on it for Bike Night. What RPM does your bike make those Dyno numbers? Did they port the stock heads or aftermarket?

Maybe the Corvette club will be there the same night so a few Buicks can eat something too. lol

HEY, this thread was started for a gathering not a chat session for some middle aged motorcycle delinquents to flap there jaws about there obnoxisly LOUD scooters. oh I'm sorry 1 middle aged & one that is still young enough to wear diapers. :D

we will be there.

Biker Trash and proud

TurboIndian said:
HEY, this thread was started for a gathering not a chat session for some middle aged motorcycle delinquents to flap there jaws about there obnoxisly LOUD scooters. oh I'm sorry 1 middle aged & one that is still young enough to wear diapers. :D

Hi Injun.....You callin me a baby? I do still enjoy a good breast feeding...lol No im not talkin about from mommy either...lol.

You goin to the POCI show this weekend in Greenville,SC? Should be an awsome Pontiac show!!!!!

I wanted to go race but today was race day. I won't be able to go this weekend because I have a guy coming from MI next weekend to look @ my gn, so it needs a good cleaning.

no your not the youngen ;)

What RPM does your bike make those Dyno numbers? Did they port the stock heads or aftermarket?

The torque is almost instant and practically a flat curve. I don't remember the peak numbers without looking at the print out, but the HP & TQ cross paths at approx. 5k rpm and well above 100.

The heads are stock fully ported with HP valves, springs, magnesium/bronze guides, etc. S&S gear drive "585" camshafts.

These Dyno #'s were on conservative timing and 93-octane. At some point I'm going to add more octane and timing to see what it'll do. I think I could pick up a couple HP with an exhaust change. I'm still running the full length baffles in my current pipes, we may see what happens by trimming them as well. I just don't want to lose any torque to pick up a couple horsepower.

K.

Alright you 2 Moto-lovers, get a room. :p I'll be there in the Buick, ready to bust that race car butt Turboinjun. :D

NCTURBOS said:
Charlotte Gathering:

Where: Quaker Steak & Lube, Speedway Blvd. @ I-85

QUOTE]

Hey --is this within 10-15 minutes of your house?---tryin to figure out my plans---i explained my situation----would have to drive the beemer-----believe it or not----the buick is down :rolleyes:

Sully and TurboInjun--you guys planning on attending?

Geoff

ya we'll be there. K. is trying to talk me into bringing the firebird. I think the GN will be sold next weekend. NO THAT DON'T MEAN I'M BUYING!

I'm There :)

Along with SloGN, after all it is about time he got out because so far he has over 1,000,000 hours of GM training this year. :p So if ANYONE has ANY questions for him he is a MASTER(bater) GM TECH. LOL ;)

would have to drive the beemer-----believe it or not----the buick is down :rolleyes:

hey your sig. has 3 Buicks in the pic. hell drive the GNX. just don't let Sully near it!! :D

Details, details,...

I spoke with the Asst. GM at the restaurant today to verify our being there. Everything's set up, including a roped off section of the parking lot for us.

I have to work until 3pm, so I won't be there until right at 4pm. If you get there before me you should be able to get parked at the correct section.

K.

hey guys

I plan on being there. hey clint you bringing the blue bomb out? with you oil pressure like it is i think i have a car hauler on stand bye waiting to pick you up :)

Atkins performance= no oil pressure

SloGN said:
I plan on being there. hey clint you bringing the blue bomb out? with you oil pressure like it is i think i have a car hauler on stand bye waiting to pick you up :)

Atkins performance= no oil pressure

:( , oh well :) , at least your called SloGN for the right reason. At least for now that is.