Charlotte Gathering...July 30th @ Quaker Steak & Lube!!

oil pressure

Clint :)

I'm just messing with ya. you know that motor is fine. I just loved how you were fretting over the oil pressure drop when the motor got up to 180 degrees you were like :eek: :eek:

NCturbos there is nothing wrong that motor it runs great, his runs better than mines does.

okay i will not call it a blu bomb \ just a blu missle what's the diffrence :)

'87 Turbo T - "Blue Car"
*10.53 @ 129mph, TSS-trim* Under New Power For TSS 2006!

K. when did you ever make a 10.53 pass in that blue car? :confused:

TurboIndian said:
'87 Turbo T - "Blue Car"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

TurboIndian said:
'87 Turbo T - "Blue Car"

I never said "I" made a 10.53 pass in the car. I said the car itself went 10.53 with what was its current motor/trans. It's kind of like saying your '87 GN has always been a garaged stocker... :rolleyes:

K.

93 Indy said:
That 10.53 pass was when he and Tracy were working on the new family addition.:D

Now that is funny... That must be why it's a boy this time! :D

PS- Now accepting diaper and formula donations!

K.

Wet Roads

slider252 said:
What happens if the weather is ugly tomorrow?

Any street racing you will have to feather the gas to get a little traction. :wink:

Come on and eat im sure people will still show up.

See ya there
Russ :cool:

From what most people have told me... They will be there rain or shine.

K.

NCTURBOS said:
I never said "I" made a 10.53 pass in the car. I said the car itself went 10.53 with what was its current motor/trans.

K.
well heck I might as well change my signature to 9.99 @ 135.4 mph "I" haven't done it "yet" but I know the car is capable of it. :wink:

now that the new 02 is on it's way, it's time to turn up the boost.

ps: that will put you down to #5 on the list where you belong. :biggrin:

Are you still (insert smilie for "crying" here) about that list. Would you rather compare MPH=HP to SlowGray instead? You know it went 125.5mph @ Norwalk weighing 3600lbs. with a little cam, little turbo, little stock location intercooler, oem ecm, 22psi boost, no where close to tuned, etc STREET CAR. Compared to your 127mph 3000lb., bigger cam, much bigger turbo, big front mount, high dollar F.A.S.T. fuel management, ??? boost, etc RACE CAR!!

Would you like to break out the horsepower calculator on that one??

K.

like I have told you for years, HP does not put the purse in your pocket, it's the ET. look @ TSM this year Bamford vs Rudbeck, Bamford is making more horsepower than any TSM car out there. how much did he beat Rudbeck, by a butt hair.
also look at our cams again there are real close to one another.

SloGN said:
Damn the smack talk guys wait and save it for tonite :)

They have to do it online, they'll be too busy hugging and telling each other how "cute" they are together. :eek:

On a real note, I'll be there with one of these 2 in a dirty Slowgrey.

oh heck now that I know your going I'm staying home. HEY I have an idea why don't you drive the pace car? oh that's right it still don't run. :eek:

TurboIndian said:
like I have told you for years, HP does not put the purse in your pocket, it's the ET.

OK... So when was the last time your ET put money in your pocket?? HP is for bragging rights and lists!! :biggrin:

Don't be mad 'cause my H-D makes more power than your p.o.n.t.i.a.c. :eek:

K.

93 Indy said:
They have to do it online, they'll be too busy hugging and telling each other how "cute" they are together. :eek:

Hey... If we wanted any more Sh!t out of you we'd just squeeze your head!! :eek: Now SHUT UP!!

K.