Charlotte Gathering...July 30th @ Quaker Steak & Lube!!

TurboIndian said:
K. atleast we don't have real slow cars like the triad guys do. :eek:

HaHa--man you guys are in rare form :tongue:

Steve---better be careful--the triad got one lil buick that drag you 10 second guys backwards down the 1/4 :eek:

Geoff

lol

hey guys

had a great time tonite

except for the little pink slip i got leaving :)

Four buicks spinning the tires leaving the Quaker Steak and Lube as we are sitting @ the stoplight i get pulled being the last car inline damn. I guess if i was not the SloGN i would have been up front in the line @ the stoplight.

SloGN said:
hey guys

had a great time tonite

except for the little pink slip i got leaving :)

I almost feel responsible for it, almost. would you jump off a bridge if I asked you to? HEHE HAHA

No Sweat

It's not your fault. i was the one mashing the gas ;) anyhow, know any good lawyers ????????????

the pink slip consisted of careless and reckless ( DRIVER ACCELLERATED CAUSING THE TIRES TO BREAK FREE OF THE PAVEMENT AND SPIN FOR APPROX 3-5 SECONDS)

Had a good time. :) Was good to meet the people I hadn't met before and to see the ones I have again. Of course I was disappointed that "Princess" wasn't there. :frown:

Had a good time at the gathering. It was my first but hopefully not my last. Maybe I'll have my car back together by the next one. Hey SloGN, Sorry about your pink. Reckless and careless is a big ticket. If your lawyer can't get it dropped due to wet roads maybe he can at least get it reduced to an unsafe movement. It is a lot easier on your license. Trust me, I know :D

Good seeing all you guys again. Looking forward to the next meet wherever that may be. :)

PS-Night shift sucks.

SloGN said:
the pink slip consisted of careless and reckless ( DRIVER ACCELLERATED CAUSING THE TIRES TO BREAK FREE OF THE PAVEMENT AND SPIN FOR APPROX 3-5 SECONDS)
did he actualy see you do it? or dd he assume? did you admit ANY fault?

pink slip

he told me that he seen and heard me do it. then he asked me if i was showing off to you guys or the people at the restaruant.

Steve know any good lawyers :eek:

let me check with a friend who just used 1 in Mooresville & got him out of a speeding ticket. it was imposible for him to see, heard it yes but see no. if you kept your mouth shut & did not say anything you may have a better case.

Great Time!!!

Just had to let you guys know had a great time hanging out. :biggrin:

Alonzo

Attachments

• GN back View.JPG
    GN back View.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 121
SloGN said:
he told me that he seen and heard me do it. then he asked me if i was showing off to you guys or the people at the restaruant.

Steve know any good lawyers :eek:

A few possibilities:

A.) There is no way he saw you, that's B.S.!! He never even came through the parking lot before or after he gave you the ticket.

B.) The restaurant is private property, so I'm not sure if he can even give you a ticket for it w/o the restaurant complaining about it.

C.) I would take a photo of the hundred other burnout marks in the parking lot and have it with you for the lawyer. I would also see if the manager of the restaurant would give you something in writing to drop the charges.

K.

NCTURBOS said:
I never said "I" made a 10.53 pass in the car. I said the car itself went 10.53 with what was its current motor/trans. It's kind of like saying your '87 GN has always been a garaged stocker... :rolleyes:

K.

What kind of 60' did you have on that .53 pass? :rolleyes:

S. :D

ghall said:
HaHa--man you guys are in rare form :tongue:

Steve---better be careful--the triad got one lil buick that drag you 10 second guys backwards down the 1/4 :eek:

Geoff

Really? Because I heard that car melted the motor at BG and now they are looking for the original engine builder to re-do it. :rolleyes:

S.

Steve, how come you never show up with us when we have a meeting?? Trying to be above everyone else or what. are we too slow for us to be around?? What's the deal. :confused:

Hey I was at the Farmington meeting. :rolleyes: Just been very busy and I usually don't remember them until they are over. This last one I forgot about until Steve T. told me I was making him miss it. I will try to get to the next one that is close.

Sully