Charlotte Gathering...July 30th @ Quaker Steak & Lube!!

Get In The Zone........

TurboIndian said:
WHAT DISCOUNT COUPONS? :confused: :confused: :confused:

The Coupon for the Twilight Zone. It was good for anything as long as it was something you would not use on a Turbo Buick. The thought was nice anyways.

Russ :cool:

V6 Beast said:
What kind of 60' did you have on that .53 pass? :rolleyes:

S. :D

Again "I" never said "I" did anything... The car on the other hand... ;)

K

sydwyndr said:
After a comment like that I guess you would be saying WHAT COUPON :rolleyes:
that's alright I buy american made parts for my vehicles, they come from napa or carquest, there stuff isn't made overseas. it's made in America by americans, for americans!!! :cool:

ghall

it's time for you to step up to the plate & arrange a gathering out @ your place. track time included. so start your own thread, lets get this ball rolling!

TurboIndian said:
that's alright I buy american made parts for my vehicles, they come from napa or carquest, there stuff isn't made overseas. it's made in America by americans, for americans!!! :cool:

Don't worry, you will NEVER be invited to another meeting, you will NEVER be given any more coupons, and DON"T EVER ask me anything about making time runs at the track, and BTW, you are NOT invited to Myrtle Beach. So you can just drive your Lowboy anywhere you want, as a matter of fact, i know of a place you can put it but its kinda dark there all the time. :mad: :mad:

PUNK!!! :D

INDY, sorry I wasn't able to come hope you had a good time anyway. :) Hope to see you at the next one!.

HEY CLINT,"YOU BETTER BE NICE" when someone's 'NOT NICE "to steve that someone's "NOT NICE" to me and I take that very personal. :(

TurboIndian said:
ghall

it's time for you to step up to the plate & arrange a gathering out @ your place. track time included. so start your own thread, lets get this ball rolling!

Geoff,

Not that you need to work this thing around my schedule... ;) , but after September would work best for me. You know with the baby due August 30th and all... :D

K.

Princess,

Your signature listed below the text includes to word "virgin". Are you sure we're still talking about the car???... :eek: 'Cause i heard otherwise!!! :biggrin:

K.

TurboIndian said:
QUIT crying clint!!!!!

Oh yeah! when I came in at the restaurant should should have been polite and at least stood up.... Oh wait... You were standing up :biggrin: BTW, I would have at least ironed you shirt for you :) :)