Chi-town street racing at its finest

LOL-
So was it a GN just like yours, and just happens to launch like a beast?

How fast did the cars get up too?

The guy must have been a mad man to give that mustang the hit:biggrin:

BW

That GN lifted the wheels! No matter what else is running, I can always here a good running LC2 Nothing like them

Jason

Nice race. At least you are getting some runs in, although your loss column is starting to run as long as one of Santa's lists. ;) Too bad 99% of the racers in Chitown want to cry for spots, or try to "hustle" so hard their **** stays on the trailer and never comes off. F**K safe racers...

Southern boy going to come north for the summer RACING ;)

When someone posts a video of a win, I ask them to take it down. Its easier to get races out here when thousands of people see nothing but losses ;) .

I have a pretty long hit list but have a select few that Im gunning for in '07. The car will be leaving extremely violent on the street next year, not soft like you see here in these videos. Stay tuned...

Good ****. :) As long as that thing stays 109, I'll try it out with the Syclone ;) Might have to get one of those famous "10 and the hit" spots to keep things interesting though ;)

i guess im one of the 1%, that will race, come on up to chitown in the summer
and look us up huckleberry!!!lol

Good race! Your car leaves awesome on the street, I'm sure plenty of cars that may have more power wouldn't stand a chance going against you from a dig!:cool: