Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Between $200-250

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • between $250-300

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • $300+

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
I pay $153 a week, one child and only make 32K a year...GA has some form that both parties income and stuff is entered...usually close to 30% of your gross here for one child

Sent from my DROID2

I pay $153 a week, one child and only make 32K a year...GA has some form that both parties income and stuff is entered...usually close to 30% of your gross here for one child

Sent from my DROID2

Yea Jersey is the same way i'm not bitching though about paying i just pay and that's that, also payed the rears of the tune of 10k cause i was out of the country for 3 years and didn't know i had a kid

Glad I only had 2 to deal with.

While that 2 is True.... You did get $ from the divorced dad of 1 of them. ;)
That was a sweet deal.

These poor dudes here are on the PAYOUT end.. I know how that feels even not being divorced. :eek:
Whats a paycheck? I havn't seen one in 25 years. :rolleyes:

She wants the money from my LIMITED Sale :frown: NOT HAPPENING.

I was paying $1000 a month because the court (crooked judge) included one-time investment income an her calculation and REFUSED to remove it until almost 2 years later...AND that calculation included a deduction of the 1000 a month alimony!

But after my ex made another 45 day visit to the nutward, she "suddenly" decided to agree to 50/50 time and no more child support.

While that 2 is True.... You did get $ from the divorced dad of 1 of them. ;)
That was a sweet deal.

These poor dudes here are on the PAYOUT end.. I know how that feels even not being divorced. :eek:
Whats a paycheck? I havn't seen one in 25 years. :rolleyes:

She wants the money from my LIMITED Sale :frown: NOT HAPPENING.

Ya, he was paying us to deal with all her BS so he wouldn't have to. Didn't get to deduct her though.

Wifey will find your money and vacuum it up.:D

Attachments

• empty-pockets.jpg
    empty-pockets.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 256
Well, I'll be the Devil's Advocate of the thread as it seems most people are dogging the fact of having kids and the cost of them.

I wouldnt live one more day of my life if I didnt have my son.
Yea, thats what most people seem to say about their kids themselves. Most are not unhappy with their kids, just the circumstances around them. Meaning being a single parent and being strapped financially.

With a divorce rate over 50% I guess its a crap shoot whether or not ull be a complete family or broken one.

Via 3rd party I know of someone who is only required to pay ~$50/mo for 2 and doesn't pay that.

At first I was getting $124 a week. Taking into consideration that the court's method of calculating child support is absolute crap (I make double what he does)...we went back and lowered it to $80 a week.

Oh, and it doesn't go to support my clothing or clubbing habits (not that I have those...). ;)

I am paying $84 a week. My ex just gave my daughter to me with legal papers making me sole guardian. But she is still getting $84 a week:confused:
Her new husband called me today and said she does not want to go to court. He said she is going to give the money when they get it.
Thats nothing .I have two friends that pay $2500.00 a month and one of them has to pay $1500 alimony and she got the 2 million dollar house. Im glad I dont have money like that. I would be typing this from jail if I did:eek:
You know what they say child support is the f#%king you get for the f#%king you got:biggrin:

You know what they say child support is the f#%king you get for the f#%king you got:biggrin:
aint that the truth. id say on average with money spent on child support vs. money that could have been invested is an easy $250k. 1/4 million:eek:

At first I was getting $124 a week. Taking into consideration that the court's method of calculating child support is absolute crap (I make double what he does)...we went back and lowered it to $80 a week.

Oh, and it doesn't go to support my clothing or clubbing habits (not that I have those...). ;)

With that avatar pic. I'll agree you don't spend it on clothing I wouldn't mind paying you child support :biggrin:

With that avatar pic. I'll agree you don't spend it on clothing I wouldn't mind paying you child support :biggrin:

thinking with the little is what got you in trouble the first time:confused:

But if i could beat you to i would:eek::biggrin: :confused::confused:
We just never learn.

i got lucky with my EX. Amazing to put those two words in the same sentence.:confused: