choice's?

IronEagle119

ok guys, I screwed up adn got the wrong Audiobahn subs, but they'll still work for what i want to do, so now I have 2
10" Audiobahn AW1000EX(they are same specs as AW1000X), can't find anyting on these subs. they were bought oover ubid.com and I wanted the Aluminum subs instead but **** happens. Anyways, I'm thinking of going with a Infinity Beta Digital amp. Now for the rest of the car. I've thought about useing Q-Form kick panels, and going with a component set, but I've also thought about just replacing the speakers and keeping the current locations. What are your thought's on full range speakers that will fit in the stock locations (door and dash), compared to going the kick panel component route.

definatly go for some kick panels. There is no competition between kicks and stock locations. I would also suggest eliminating rear speakers if you go with the kicks.

Do you have the concert sound option? If so then you could run those, but kicks would still be better (or door pods like what Audiowizard makes).

Yes I have CSII option, I'm thinking of just putting the component set inside the CSII pod's and putting the tweeter on the door in that area(maybe just before the CSII pod). In your own opinion, what brand component set is the best set for the3 money, I've looked at Infinity Kappa Perfect's, and also thought of going to a "cheaper" Focal component set, but wasn't sure because I can't demo any of those in my area(atleast not that i know of).

I really like my Jl XR650's...I think they run for $250 or so on ebay and other online retailers.

They are a great bang for your buck IMO.

Waiting arrival of Jl XR650-CX's, figured I'd just throw those into the CSII pod and put the x-over inside the door.