Chow went 7.97 @ 175 @ Vegas

John Wilde

I'm getting too old for this $#!%
Staff member
Guys,

I just got home from the Street Nationals at Vegas.
This was a great event and I will have a full write up probably tomorrow night.

I want to give my good friend Chris Chow a bunch of credit for fighting with some issues all week end to and up posting the first 7 second pass on the stock suspension for a G-Body / Turbo Buick. I will also do a full write up on this but lets just say there is 7.7 in this car!!! :eek:

Major props to all the guys that helped get the car to the track and down it.

Dang it, I knew he'd do it first. Way to go out West guys.

I hope you had a good time and I expect a full report on my desk soon. ;)

Awesome!!!!!

Congratulations to Chris and his crew on getting that 7 sec pass!!! This has been a long time coming for you guys and I'm sure it has to be a great feeling to see all the hard work and endless nights payoff :cool:

Now somebody needs to contact Wolfe and let them know that those Mustangs aren't alone in the 7's on stock suspension!!! :biggrin:

congrads to chris! he worked hard for it. he had to be tired on sat. we worked untill 3:30 am replacing the front end parts. i glad he got his 7 sec. time slip!!

LV GN said:
congrads to chris! he worked hard for it. he had to be tired on sat. we worked untill 3:30 am replacing the front end parts. i glad he got his 7 sec. time slip!!

Special thanks to Len for his accommodations to the team.
You are a class act and I am sorry I missed meeting you!!!

86brick said:
Congratulations to Chris and his crew on getting that 7 sec pass!!! This has been a long time coming for you guys and I'm sure it has to be a great feeling to see all the hard work and endless nights payoff :cool:

Now somebody needs to contact Wolfe and let them know that those Mustangs aren't alone in the 7's on stock suspension!!! :biggrin:

Wolfe has been called and emailed, the web site should be updated at some point!! :biggrin:

Len,

It has not been updated yet.
I sent them a write up but need to forward an action picture.

Here is the address.

http://www.wolferacecraft.com/

Thanks again for all your efforts, Chris would have gone home if it was not for your help!!!

John Wilde said:
Len,

It has not been updated yet.
I sent them a write up but need to forward an action picture.

Here is the address.

http://www.wolferacecraft.com/

Thanks again for all your efforts, Chris would have gone home if it was not for your help!!!

Awesome job! :D Any idea what 1/8 mile mph and times were? That is really hauling, chris deserves this one too. :) Yeah, len is really good people, I have seen the noble buick vs ford shootout video and he does a pretty good job of driving a race car too. :cool:

Big Stu said:
Awesome job! :D Any idea what 1/8 mile mph and times were? That is really hauling, chris deserves this one too. :) Yeah, len is really good people, I have seen the noble buick vs ford shootout video and he does a pretty good job of driving a race car too. :cool:
i didnt find that video. where did you see it?

Big Stu said:

Stu,

I tried calling you last week with out much luck. :confused:
I do not have the time slips but I know that over the weekend
he was in the 5.2 range at around 144MPH

Back