You can type here any text you want

Chow went 7.97 @ 175 @ Vegas

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

John Wilde

I'm getting too old for this $#!%
Staff member
Guys,

I just got home from the Street Nationals at Vegas.
This was a great event and I will have a full write up probably tomorrow night.

I want to give my good friend Chris Chow a bunch of credit for fighting with some issues all week end to and up posting the first 7 second pass on the stock suspension for a G-Body / Turbo Buick. I will also do a full write up on this but lets just say there is 7.7 in this car!!! :eek:

Major props to all the guys that helped get the car to the track and down it.

Dang it, I knew he'd do it first. Way to go out West guys.

I hope you had a good time and I expect a full report on my desk soon. ;)

Congrats Chris and crew!! Now lets see some videos!!! I hope there is a in car camera video for me! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Awesome!!!!!

Congratulations to Chris and his crew on getting that 7 sec pass!!! This has been a long time coming for you guys and I'm sure it has to be a great feeling to see all the hard work and endless nights payoff :cool:

Now somebody needs to contact Wolfe and let them know that those Mustangs aren't alone in the 7's on stock suspension!!! :biggrin:

congrads to chris! he worked hard for it. he had to be tired on sat. we worked untill 3:30 am replacing the front end parts. i glad he got his 7 sec. time slip!!

LV GN said:
congrads to chris! he worked hard for it. he had to be tired on sat. we worked untill 3:30 am replacing the front end parts. i glad he got his 7 sec. time slip!!

Special thanks to Len for his accommodations to the team.
You are a class act and I am sorry I missed meeting you!!!

I will have to check on the video, we had a couple cameras there.

86brick said:
Congratulations to Chris and his crew on getting that 7 sec pass!!! This has been a long time coming for you guys and I'm sure it has to be a great feeling to see all the hard work and endless nights payoff :cool:

Now somebody needs to contact Wolfe and let them know that those Mustangs aren't alone in the 7's on stock suspension!!! :biggrin:

Wolfe has been called and emailed, the web site should be updated at some point!! :biggrin:

John Wilde said:
Wolfe has been called and emailed, the web site should be updated at some point!! :biggrin:

:cool: 'Bout time a Buick was on the front of that page!

Len,

It has not been updated yet.
I sent them a write up but need to forward an action picture.

Here is the address.

http://www.wolferacecraft.com/

Thanks again for all your efforts, Chris would have gone home if it was not for your help!!!

WOW that is hauling the mail.Congrats to Chris and the guys.I know you have been waiting for it.

John Wilde said:
Len,

It has not been updated yet.
I sent them a write up but need to forward an action picture.

Here is the address.

http://www.wolferacecraft.com/

Thanks again for all your efforts, Chris would have gone home if it was not for your help!!!

Awesome job! :D Any idea what 1/8 mile mph and times were? That is really hauling, chris deserves this one too. :) Yeah, len is really good people, I have seen the noble buick vs ford shootout video and he does a pretty good job of driving a race car too. :cool:

Big Stu said:
Awesome job! :D Any idea what 1/8 mile mph and times were? That is really hauling, chris deserves this one too. :) Yeah, len is really good people, I have seen the noble buick vs ford shootout video and he does a pretty good job of driving a race car too. :cool:
i didnt find that video. where did you see it?

Big Stu said:

Stu,

I tried calling you last week with out much luck. :confused:
I do not have the time slips but I know that over the weekend
he was in the 5.2 range at around 144MPH

LV GN said:
i didnt find that video. where did you see it?

I found it next door at paul's house. :D Holy rocketship batman, your car hauls man.... :eek:

Back