Chris Chow!!!! What do you think???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid

Yea...... I dont know, i live close to sac raceway and i see him out there all the time..... Hes let me down too many times!!!! You hardly ever see a good run and when you do you dont have the camera on!!! Personally id rather see my dad(tom houser) run his 750+ horsepower street car(in the prosess of being built) all day!!!!! I had respect for the guy at one point but once i saw it run it wasnt too impressive!!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by Kid
Yea...... I dont know, i live close to sac raceway and i see him out there all the time..... Hes let me down too many times!!!! You hardly ever see a good run and when you do you dont have the camera on!!! Personally id rather see my dad(tom houser) run his 750+ horsepower street car(in the prosess of being built) all day!!!!! I had respect for the guy at one point but once i saw it run it wasnt too impressive!!!!!:eek:
Do a search on this subject and you'll dig up the many arguments that have been beaten into the ground about that car.

P.S. Tell Angela I said 'Hi' :D

Originally posted by Kid

This is interesting since Chris has not raced at Sac with his race car since the PSCA Event Last July. He had a valve train issue but still qualified and went a round. Before that it went 9.17 @ 149 with the v-6 motor at 3625lbs all day. The only fast buick besides chris around here is burnside.

We have two real running street cars "not daddy's car"
that can come out to play if you think your so great.

Kid, I wouldn't worry about John....occasionally he crawls outta Chow's butt, but really nothing to worry about.

Originally posted by Kid

Nevermind you are 16 years young.
Troll somewhere else!

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Kid, I wouldn't worry about John....occasionally he crawls outta Chow's butt, but really nothing to worry about.

Nothing to worry about kind of like your contributions to the buick world and society in general.

If you had a best friend maybe you would stick up for him as well.
There is a lot of hard work in getting that car were it is, regardless if you like it or not!

If you can't say something nice about someone maybe you should not post.

My butt is not big enough for John to crawl out of. But if you are in my area, I would like to take that flux capacitor in your sig and jam down your throat.

I have seen many strong runs by Chris myself. Don't know where that comment came from, but it sounds a bit trollish to me. Maybe you should get daddy's car finished and see what you do with Chris' car then.
If I remember correctly Chris was running a new car he got which is a turbo v-6 at Sac this time around.

Mark

P.s. Chris' a$$ isn't that big and he isn't a tight a$$ either.

Originally posted by ChrisChow
My butt is not big enough for John to crawl out of. But if you are in my area, I would like to take that flux capacitor in your sig and jam down your throat.
Wow, Chris, getting all kindsa feisty! I'm actually proud of you that your spokeswoman didn't have to deliver that message for you. C'mon guys, give the kid a break....it's not like he just came out and said 'That car sucks' or anything.

It's one thing when you own a car and back up your mouth, it's another thing when you first get internet access when you turn 16 and make yourself look like a horse's ass.
:p
Wow, Chris, getting all kindsa feisty! I'm actually proud of you that your spokeswoman didn't have to deliver that message for you. C'mon guys, give the kid a break....it's not like he just came out and said 'That car sucks' or anything.

Fu(king azz clowns like these guys are exactly why I bought a mustang. I love my buick, but these "buick guys" are sometimes too much for me. Talky talky, blah blah blah. Not one of them has run a number even remotely close to Chris'. But a 750 hp car is impressive? Whats Chris' car make, twice that almost? You don't have to like his car, just like how no one likes you. It doesn't give you the right to troll around looking for arguments. And Chris, just ignore them. Don't sink to their level and start something. If I were you, I'd be happy knowing my car is faster than all of theirs will ever be.

I've met some really honest nice guys being involved with my GN, but lately the good guys seem to be dissappearing and now we have an influx of dumb ass kids who have zero respect for anyone. The buick scene is dying, thanks to these morons. Every Buick event I go to is getting smaller every year. Car guys in general need to stick together, but everyone feels the need to bash each other. Thanks for contributing to the downfall of our hobby jackass.

Originally posted by ChrisChow
Please bring it on.
After I kick the **** out of you,
I will drop a NATO round up your ass and feed the left overs to my pit bulls.
Are you sure those dogs are full blooded, or are they half-breeds......wait a minute, what would you care? LMAO!

Originally posted by turbosam6
Fu(king azz clowns like these guys are exactly why I bought a mustang. I love my buick, but these "buick guys" are sometimes too much for me. Talky talky, blah blah blah. Not one of them has run a number even remotely close to Chris'. But a 750 hp car is impressive? Whats Chris' car make, twice that almost? You don't have to like his car, just like how no one likes you. It doesn't give you the right to troll around looking for arguments. And Chris, just ignore them. Don't sink to their level and start something. If I were you, I'd be happy knowing my car is faster than all of theirs will ever be.

I've met some really honest nice guys being involved with my GN, but lately the good guys seem to be dissappearing and now we have an influx of dumb ass kids who have zero respect for anyone. The buick scene is dying, thanks to these morons. Every Buick event I go to is getting smaller every year. Car guys in general need to stick together, but everyone feels the need to bash each other. Thanks for contributing to the downfall of our hobby jackass.
I, too, think it's a damn shame how the Buick crowd is thinning out....hence the reason alot of folks are purists and hate to see a Frankenstein Buick with an sbc. Chris' car is GOBS more powerful than 98% of the guys on here, nobody can argue with that, but it's not Buick....that's all! I think more often than not, it's good natured ribbing and not actual slander of the Chow car. Nobody has said that that car isn't hella fast. I really don't think that the Kid was being a jerk with his first post, but now you've got Chris boasting that he could kick a 16 year old kid's a$$.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.