Well guess what!

Same thing happened to me....Pulled over and asked where the drugs were since I was in a Regal. I told him I only transport my coke and Bud in my scion xb. he snarled..I laughed at him and took my seatbelt ticket.

Why don't you read what he posted instead of being a dick about it... His "mommy" didn't defuse anything... This was a little uncalled for IMO nova....

i read it.. and just reread it now.. he was saying too much to the cop and took it personally when the cop did his job.. his mommy saved him..

Hahahahaha idiot learn how to comprehend what you read. Mommy didnt save nothing you obvisously didnt read everything the serg. there knew who I was. You must be a cop...

When you tell a cop there is a gun in the car the automatically secure it for their safety.

The problem i have with this is that once you show your license that should be enough to NOT secure the gun.
That's why we have a license!
There is nothing to secure at that point!
NOTHING!
What makes him have to secure it and not every other citizen you come in contact with?
Why even have a license?

D

Hey man I was being nice and let him do it like I was always do I wasnt pissed till being accussed of being a drug dealer, but hey its ok according to nova my mother bails me out of everything lets nevermind the fact I make 120plus a year and pay her bills....

Hey man I was being nice and let him do it like I was always do I wasnt pissed till being accussed of being a drug dealer, but hey its ok according to nova my mother bails me out of everything lets nevermind the fact I make 120plus a year and pay her bills....

Quick question. If your mom owns 11 bars why are you paying her bills?

D

Cause my stepdad is undergoing chemo for stage 4 lung cancer and I dont want her to have to worry about anything but taking care of him since we never know when hell pass could be tomorrow or 20 years from now. Her bills include normal house stuff and car note which isnt much my sisters handle the bar stuff.

Fair enough. I hope it works out for the best.
Nice avatar by the way.

D

for future reference: when a cop asks you if you are a drug dealer, the proper response is "no sir". nothing more, nothing less.. you always say as little as you can to a cop, because there is ALWAYS something they can bust you for on any given traffic stop. if he keeps pushing the drug dealer angle, tell him to either arrest you or let you go, and to make sure to get a properly signed warrant to search your person and your car if he wants to take it that far.
they generally back off at this point.

getting angry and indignant- and pointing out that your mom owns 11 bars- just tells the cop that you are hiding something and they start looking for things..

i read it.. and just reread it now.. he was saying too much to the cop and took it personally when the cop did his job.. his mommy saved him..

You are just being stupid here bud... I got a mom that sounds a lot like his... What is wrong with a mom that loves her child and will get in the middle of whatever because of INSTINCT. I guess if it was your kid you would have just rode on by and hoped for the best huh?:rolleyes:

for future reference: when a cop asks you if you are a drug dealer, the proper response is "no sir". nothing more, nothing less.. you always say as little as you can to a cop, because there is ALWAYS something they can bust you for on any given traffic stop. if he keeps pushing the drug dealer angle, tell him to either arrest you or let you go, and to make sure to get a properly signed warrant to search your person and your car if he wants to take it that far.
they generally back off at this point.

getting angry and indignant- and pointing out that your mom owns 11 bars- just tells the cop that you are hiding something and they start looking for things..

Look, NO ONE gives cops more respect than me... Have many friends that are LEO... Being a LEO doesn't give you a right to be an asshole... If you were half as smart as you think you are you would be dangerous....

GOAT, GOAT, GOAT...you get in more shit.
First thing first...most young cops need their balls clipped. They are the cockiest little MFers you'll ever meet. I run the gym at the college in our city. They come in to workout when they get hired. Some are state boys others are local police. It doesn't take long to figure out which ones are assholes. It also doesn't take them long to figure out who they can screw with and who they can't. We had a gung-ho dude a few years back that harassed my buddies wife. Next morning, the young cop was working out and Big Doug( 6' 240) came over to him. Snatched him up off the bench, carried him over to the wall, and proceeded to have a little one on one. This kid was shittin bricks. Turns out he scared the shit out of Doug's wife and his 2 daughters. I don't know that story, but Doug is the high school principle, so needless to say, the kid now walks on eggshells when Doug is around. He is still an asshole to 80% of most people he pulls over, but not to anyone in my gym.
Respect for law enforcement has def taken a hit.
Stay out of trouble buddy.

Coach

See when you got a gun in the car and they ask to secure I always let them its a polite thing to let them do. Mommy once again didnt help me out with anything I was just explaining how the serg. knew her.

Couch this was one of them cocky cops and I bet I had 60 to 80 lbs on him, but I really hope I was imtimidating to him. However I got a little ignorant when he got loud with my mother, but I promise he dont wanna mess with the other 7 cause theyll take the charge.

It happens unfortunately. I have plenty of LE family/buddies and do some charity work for them. So I know what to say and do to make sure they're at ease. Once in a while still come across one or two cops that just think everyone out there is a criminal POS.

Gonna claim Billy as my nephew once again :)oops:) and will point out that all of us at one time have had an issue with LOE's. I've had a few weapons pointed in my face and busted more than a few dopeheads in my time while I was in the service. There is a stereotype of certain people driving specific vehicles and it's what you look for. It's drilled into you from the begining when you're in training. Being nice is just 1 of the things that you need to keep in mind. Keeping you cool (Billy) will get you further than anything but remember they are there for all of our safety, just like I was.:)

You are just being stupid here bud... I got a mom that sounds a lot like his... What is wrong with a mom that loves her child and will get in the middle of whatever because of INSTINCT. I guess if it was your kid you would have just rode on by and hoped for the best huh?:rolleyes:

Look, NO ONE gives cops more respect than me... Have many friends that are LEO... Being a LEO doesn't give you a right to be an asshole... If you were half as smart as you think you are you would be dangerous....

i've dealt with a lot of cops in my life for various reasons- good cops, bad cops, and everything in between.. i've learned to just shut the hell up and put it on them to treat me with respect or just make themselves look bad.

on two different occasions i had a few different gung ho rookie cops (and one prick veteran with a huge chip on his shoulder) accuse me of being a drug dealer and demand to search my car.. in each case, i simply stated that if they want to search my car they had better get a warrant and be damn good at planting evidence to cover their ass because i never touched anything more intense than a can of Pepsi in my life. i finally let the one prick search my car after he harassed me for 10 minutes to please let him search my car- he spent 20 minutes dumping all the empty Pepsi bottles and Deli Express wrappers out of the back seat of my 80 Malibu while a crowd of onlookers laughed and made fun of him.. in the end, he found nothing and told me to have a good night.. i then asked him if he was going to pick all the garbage off the street or if he was going to let me have his ticket book to write him a ticket for littering, which caused the crowd to bust out laughing.. he got in his cruiser and sped off..

that was the last time the cops in that town bothered me about anything and i've found since then (that was in 1994) that you get going on your way faster and with less violations if you say nothing but "yes sir", "no sir", and "thank you ,sir" and never volunteer any info or ask any questions. there's never a need to fall for their mind games and get yourself into more trouble than you need to or try to one up them and show them that you are better than them...

Well I had another run in with the cop and he was pretty cool this time. I was in my work truck and brake light was out. He didnt know it was me and we talked about what happened and I apologized for being a dick to him. I did explain why sorta I was being the way I was..

Its a pain to do the right thing when your around so many people doing the wrong thing. I have tryed to run from them, but being family I still try to help.

Its a pain to do the right thing when your around so many people doing the wrong thing. I have tryed to run from them, but being family I still try to help.

So this is new....... Are you saying some the family might not be as upstanding as you are? I'm not trying to be an ass here, but I think clarification is now warranted.....You put it in the mix....