You can type here any text you want

CK Performance TH400 Tech Manual

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobitt

Chris has been working hard to get us a Tech manual for some time. Every time he thinks its complete he finds more info to shove in. It will be worth the wait and may also include my variable stall modifications as posted in this thread.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/where-has-all-the-th400-tech-gone.405180/

He asked me to look over some pages and post here for a look inside the manual. This is only a very small portion of the manual but gives the idea to the level of detail and content. I will be making a trip to CK after X-mass to do some dyno testing on my Variable Stall prototype so I'll give some updates to anything I here when this manual will be ready.
Enjoy.....

Attachments

How soon can I expect my copy?
Talking with Chris, were trying to cram some more info and get to the printer in about another month. Problem is that he keeps digging up more stuff. We are also looking at putting this switchable stall conversion in the book. If we do this it will be worth the wait.
AG

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to reading this, my money order has been sitting on Michelle's desk for about a year. Sounds like its going to be worth the wait.

Back