You can type here any text you want

Classic and XFI close windows shortcut to close maps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

norbs

Classic fast, XFI, SPortsman & MS3 programming
It seems awkward all the time to keep closing your windows inside fast with the mouse, so just use Ctrl+F4. I am looking for a hot key program that could do this in one step anyone know of a program to do this?

Karolko, I have a fix for the windows closing problem. You will now be able to close all the windows without using the mouse all the time by pressing the escape key. It involves the use of a freeware script program.

I have made it work but install is a bit tricky, multiple steps are involved to do this. I'll put together a zip file and see if anyone can get it working. I will have to make instructions. Here it is, you will need windows xp and ccomwp windows version to make it work installed in the default location C:\Ccomwp. Any issues PM or email me below. This is not the actually C-com software this only makes windows simulate 2 key strokes using 1 key. If you want other keys to do other items I can attempt it also. The XFI closes windows with the escape key automatically so you don't need this mod, so my Original headline is incorrect related to xfi.

Attachments

Back