You can type here any text you want

Cometic Gaskets

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BAGN

God Bless America!!!
I've used Fel-Pro gaskets forever, & had good luck with them. But I've been hearing really good things about the COMETIC gaskets on alot of chevy & ford high H.P. motors. Has anybody used them on their Buick Stage II. If so,Please let me know how you like them.

I like them. I didn't use the off the self bore size though. Custom ordered them with a 4.060 bore size for my 4.025 motor. That gives you more gasket meat between the bores than the Felpro's.

They held up to 40 psi and didn't fail even though the teflon was polished off the shims between the cylinders. I'll be reordering just shims when I put this thing back together again.

Originally posted by BAGN
I've used Fel-Pro gaskets forever, & had good luck with them. But I've been hearing really good things about the COMETIC gaskets on alot of chevy & ford high H.P. motors. Has anybody used them on their Buick Stage II. If so,Please let me know how you like them.
Have used on both stage II & production block applications with good results. They are the best
choice right now.

What are the bore diameters on the cometic gaskets? Can the 4.020 gaskets be used on a 3.8 it seems the 3.860 is too small to seal my M@A heads if i plan to use them, looks really close

thanks, might try a 3.900 size if possible

Im looking for some cometics. Where is the best place to order from.

TIA
Denny

Back