Coming to Texas for 2 weeks- Advice

Got a client that owns a very cool Brazilian meat bonanza.

Look it up....Rafain

That which does not kill you.......will make you crap excellence for a week.

That looks like a place Charlie would like with 16 cuts of meat he would be in Hog Heaven...... :biggrin:

One word of advice...

I live in Waco, TX and we are experiencing some unbelievable heat right now. If you do come down this way, be prepared for 110+ heat indexes everyday.

Jerry jr

Why don't they just say it's 110. It looks like 110....it feels like 110....it IS 110.

No doubt.....it's friggin HAWT.

Got a client that owns a very cool Brazilian meat bonanza.

Look it up....Rafain

That which does not kill you.......will make you crap excellence for a week.

Ty, I have ate at a few of the Brazilian places. It's pretty friggn good.

Advice: If you're bald, wear a hat. If you're not bald, wear a hat...if you're totally naked, wear a raincoat....it's hot out there.

Don't shoot anyone who looks like Usama Bin Laden....he' already gone.

Goats are baaaaaaaaaaaaaad news. And why does everyone bring up the goat subject whenever they talk about you? Don't get it.

Drive safe, and as Brett suggested, no border sightseeing.

Try not to drop anything plastic.....:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

LEaving Cleburne right now, headed to Eddy, Lampasas, then way down to Jourdanton, and start working my way up to Houston. Another long day :eek:

LEaving Cleburne right now, headed to Eddy, Lampasas, then way down to Jourdanton, and start working my way up to Houston. Another long day :eek:

YOu were less than 30 miles from me Ty. I would've come up and visited with you bud.:smile:

YOu were less than 30 miles from me Ty. I would've come up and visited with you bud.:smile:

In Sugarland tonight, IF all goes well may be back around Dallas tomorrow night. If I can get there in time for a supper or a beer I will call.

I got to looking today at my paperwork Charlie and I converted a DuPont machine in Hillsboro yesterday.... That must be close to where you are??:confused:

Son of a bitch Ty. I live about 13 miles from the deere dealer. If I'd known you were in town I'd brought you lunch or at least a beer bud.:smile:

Son of a bitch Ty. I live about 13 miles from the deere dealer. If I'd known you were in town I'd brought you lunch or at least a beer bud.:smile:

It was the Crop Production Services location in Hillsboro. Maybe tomorrow if I get there in time. May stay at Clebourne or Arlington or Lake Dallas who knows.

Hope it works out ;)