Commitment List for Noble - October 15th 2011

I've meet a man who has two 65 GTO's and a W30 Oldsmobile. Shows the W30 and one of the GTO's. The other GTO is a mid 10 car and will be at Noble.

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

There wont be too many of us, but there will be some none the less. We all would rather partake in YOUR event vs. the parking lot event in Kansas City for Grand Prixs at the same time. Yours looks like it will be funner no doubt.

Now, if I could only get my avatar and signature to load into this forum..its probably an operator error. LOL

~F~

We certainly welcome you guys to the event. I believe that you will have a great time.

Any names I can use to add you to the list?

Thanks.

Phil Engle

Phil, also coming from Dallas is a guy that is a friend of my sons, he has a Turbo GTP that is in the 12's. His name is Jonathan. My sons 4DR Regal should be in the 11's. :)

The other GTO is a mid 10 car and will be at Noble.

A mid 10s 65 GTO sounds good. Hollander's 67 GTO will hopefully be running mid 10's or less. He's added a little juice to it since last year. I'm hoping to crack into the 11's. Missing last year's shootout and all of the heat this summer has really screwed with me like I'm losing interest in the car. Mid Oct needs to hurry up and get here so I can get back on track!

A mid 10s 65 GTO sounds good. Hollander's 67 GTO will hopefully be running mid 10's or less. He's added a little juice to it since last year. I'm hoping to crack into the 11's. Missing last year's shootout and all of the heat this summer has really screwed with me like I'm losing interest in the car. Mid Oct needs to hurry up and get here so I can get back on track!

Hell, Russ, with heat like we've had this summer, the birth rate next year will be way down. PC way to say it's too hot to screw.<BAG>

Your adrenaline will be flowing in October.

News on Clay's car does not surprise me, that father/son team has lots of fun with that car. Great thing to see.

Such as user/screen names?

~F~
I prefer real name for the list because that is what I use to compare the list of who said they would be here versus those who actually came. The final list that is posted on the website will have your real name.

The only thing on the list that we post is your name and state.

I prefer real name for the list because that is what I use to compare the list of who said they would be here versus those who actually came. The final list that is posted on the website will have your real name.

The only thing on the list that we post is your name and state.

Want me to post here, or PM ya? Where can this list be found at as well? Also, would it be ok to copy and paste it on our Grand Prix Forums to maybe show others that this is not going to be some 10 or 20 car event? Trying to get others on the band wagon to come join us down there.

~F~

Guess I might post what I'm driving down.

Jason_GTP2.jpg

...and here is a little sneak teaser peak under my hood to show that I ain't playin when I arrive. LOL

coggedtensioner19.jpg

~F~

You can PM me or post on here, makes no difference to me.

List in on post #48 in this thread.

Will do an update on the list over Labor Day weekend. Looks like we have 80+ for commitments based on recent posts.

You've got a good looking car.

Want me to post here, or PM ya? Where can this list be found at as well? Also, would it be ok to copy and paste it on our Grand Prix Forums to maybe show others that this is not going to be some 10 or 20 car event? Trying to get others on the band wagon to come join us down there.

~F~

Tell them to bring it on! There will be plenty of Fords for them to beat down for everyone. This shootout is a pretty big race, we'll have around 100 cars on our side, so tell them to run their stuff hard because it'll be competitive.

Here is the list I came up with so far, the names can change, such as drop or I can add more.

KS Jason Farnsworth
KS Jeremy Helton
KS Jason Stucky
KS Shadow Williams
KS Chris Grim
KS Tony Brewster
KS Chris Grisham

all 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prixs, GTP's no doubt. :)

Here is the list I came up with so far, the names can change, such as drop or I can add more.

KS Jason Farnsworth
KS Jeremy Helton
KS Jason Stucky
KS Shadow Williams
KS Chris Grim
KS Tony Brewster
KS Chris Grisham

all 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prixs, GTP's no doubt. :)

That's awesome. I can't wait.

Here is list of participants as of today based on information I have received. Total is 89 but I think we will get some more.

BUICK FORD SHOOTOUT PARTICIPANTS
OCTOBER 15, 2011
=============================

AR DOUG STOUT
AR JACK KOTLARZ
AR JAMES KIDDY
AR RAY ALEXANDER
KS AARON HARGISS
KS LUKE SILKY
KS MARK SHACKLEFORD
KS MATT GORDON
KS JASON FARNSWORTH
KS JEREMY HELTON
KS JASON STUCKY
KS SHADOW WILLIAMS
KS CHRIS GRIM
KS TONY BREWSTER
KS CHRIS GRISHAM
MA JACK COTTON
NE ANDREW PACE
NE JIM RASMUSSEN
NE JOHN PLOG
OH JIM DOTSON
OH JOHN SCHMIDT
OK ALAN CLAYTON
OK AUSTIN KENDALL
OK BOB NORDQUIST
OK BOB THOMAS
OK BRANDON ELDRED #1
OK BRANDON WYMER
OK BRYANT GANTTER
OK BUTCH DEACON
OK CHARLEY WEST
OK CLAY HOLLANDER
OK DAMIAN LASSITER
OK DAN MEADOR
OK DANIEL ASHLOCK
OK DICK WALKER
OK ERICH DAVIS
OK JERRY CHAMBERS
OK JIM KENNEDY
OK JUSTIN SHEARER
OK KATHY EMBERTON
OK KEN BEATTY
OK LARRY BRASWELL
OK LARRY EADS
OK LARRY SARTIN
OK LEON BOELTE
OK MONTY HOLLINGSWORTH
OK PHIL ENGLE
OK PHIL SMITH
OK RENE ZELDENTHUIS
OK RICHARD WALKER
OK RICK LARSON
OK RON RUSSELL
OK RUSSELL GOODMAN
OK SCOTT HETZEL
OK SHANE CLARKE
OK SHAWN LARSEN
OK STEVE EMBERTON
OK TEDDY WEBB
OK THOMAS FUCHS
OK TRACY HOOPER
OK WILLIAM AVILA
TX BONES HAYHURST
TX CARL BRIMER
TX CHARLIE FRIERSON
TX CHRIS McDADE #1
TX CHRIS McDADE #2
TX DAVID NEWTON
TX DUKE MCCLAIN
TX E J HOWE
TX GEOFF NEWTON
TX GEORGE HEBBEL
TX GEORGE WAUGH
TX JAMES WAUGH
TX JD BROOKS
TX JHANSON
TX JOE ABERNATHY
TX JOHNNY CLEVENGER'
TX JONATHAN
TX KEVIN
TX MIKE DERDEN
TX MITCH SMITH
TX RICH CRICH
TX RON NORDQUIST
TX TERESA CRICH
TX TODD KAY
TX WILL BARNES
TX PHILIP MADDEN
TX WAYNE TURNER
TX ZAC PRUITT

Pull me out for the moment Phil. Shops been to busy to even think about working on the car lately. I may be able but I'm really gonna have to thrash to get her done.:frown: Wish me luck guys.:)