Commitment List for Noble - October 15th 2011

Nah we don't really want a blowout either way. It's a lot more fun when it's close, unfortunately we are going to try to make it another blowout again this time. :biggrin:

See you guys in a couple of weeks.

ill be there bringing 2 cars from dalhart

Kevin: Great! That brings the total racers committed to 97. Going to be a big event.

Latest list.

AR DOUG STOUT
AR JACK KOTLARZ
AR JAMES KIDDY
AR RAY ALEXANDER
KS AARON HARGISS
KS LUKE SILKY
KS MARK SHACKLEFORD
KS MATT GORDON
KS JASON FARNSWORTH
KS JEREMY HELTON
KS JASON STUCKY
KS SHADOW WILLIAMS
KS CHRIS GRIM
KS TONY BREWSTER
KS CHRIS GRISHAM
MA JACK COTTON
NE ANDREW PACE
NE JIM RASMUSSEN
NE JOHN PLOG
OH JIM DOTSON
OH JOHN SCHMIDT
OK ALAN CLAYTON
OK AUSTIN KENDALL
OK BOB NORDQUIST
OK BOB THOMAS
OK BRANDON ELDRED
OK BRANDON WYMER
OK BRYANT GANTTER
OK BUTCH DEACON
OK CHARLEY WEST
OK CLAY HOLLANDER
OK DAMIAN LASSITER
OK DAN MEADOR
OK DANIEL ASHLOCK
OK DICK WALKER
OK ERICH DAVIS
OK JERRY CHAMBERS
OK JIM KENNEDY
OK JUSTIN SHEARER
OK KATHY EMBERTON
OK KEN BEATTY
OK LARRY BRASWELL
OK LARRY EADS
OK LARRY SARTIN
OK LEON BOELTE
OK MIKE LERNER
OK MONTY HOLLINGSWORTH
OK PHIL ENGLE
OK PHIL SMITH
OK RANDY THOMPSON
OK RENE ZELDENTHUIS
OK RICHARD WALKER
OK RICK LARSON
OK RON RUSSELL
OK RUSSELL GOODMAN
OK SCOTT HETZEL
OK SHANE CLARKE
OK SHAWN LARSEN
OK STEVE EMBERTON
OK TEDDY WEBB
OK THOMAS FUCHS
OK TRACY HOOPER
OK WILLIAM AVILA
TX BONES HAYHURST
TX CARL BRIMER
TX CHARLIE FRIERSON
TX CHRIS McDADE #1
TX CHRIS McDADE #2
TX DAVID NEWTON
TX DUKE MCCLAIN
TX E J HOWE
TX GEOFF NEWTON
TX GEOFF NEWTON'S FRIEND
TX GEORGE HEBBEL
TX GEORGE WAUGH
TX JAMES WAUGH
TX JD BROOKS
TX JHANSON
TX JOE ABERNATHY
TX JOHNNY CLEVENGER'
TX JONATHAN
TX KEVIN HIGHTOWER #1
TX KEVIN HIGHTOWER #2
TX KIRSTEN WENDEBERG
TX MIKE DERDEN
TX MITCH SMITH
TX RICH CRICH
TX RON NORDQUIST
TX TERESA CRICH
TX TIM WENDEBERG
TX TODD KAY
TX TYLER NORTHCUTT
TX WILL BARNES
TX PHILIP MADDEN
TX WAYNE TURNER
TX ZAC PRUITT
TX SIX IS ENOUGH

Phil Engle

I'll be ready I took the car out on the track for the first time in almost 21/2 years :) I didn't push it hard but it ran smooth. 1/8 mile in street trim @ 18lbs ran 8.07 @87mph with a 2.0 sixty ft. I did have a hicup on the way home with the TC but that is fixed now. Should be ready. My sons 98GS is currently getting the tranny redone (again) but this time with better hard parts so it should handle the extra HP. It will be ready for Noble.

Phil, there will be a grudge race at Noble between myself and my son Geoff. I will get 'em at the starting line, just not sure if I can hold em off on the big end? We'll see. I'm betting on the black Buick. ::)

We will be coming over from Amarillo for our fourth straight shootout and looking forward to it! Bringing the 02 Trans Am and my son is bringing his 93 Cobra to race for the bad guys! George,James and Bones are coming as are a few of the Ford guys from the Texas Panhandle. Just 2 weeks away!

Billy Jones

We will be coming over from Amarillo for our fourth straight shootout and looking forward to it! Bringing the 02 Trans Am and my son is bringing his 93 Cobra to race for the bad guys! George,James and Bones are coming as are a few of the Ford guys from the Texas Panhandle. Just 2 weeks away!

Billy Jones

I say we put tri shield badges on that 93 stang and make him run for the good guys! :)

Billy Jones

You guys need to take a good look at this guy's car when it's in the pits. It's a lot faster than it looks :eek:

This is the latest list for the Shootout which is only two weeks away. Hope everyone has their car ready.

Final count is 99.

AR DOUG STOUT
AR JACK KOTLARZ
AR JAMES KIDDY
AR RAY ALEXANDER
KS AARON HARGISS
KS LUKE SILKY
KS MARK SHACKLEFORD
KS MATT GORDON
KS JASON FARNSWORTH
KS JEREMY HELTON
KS JASON STUCKY
KS SHADOW WILLIAMS
KS CHRIS GRIM
KS TONY BREWSTER
KS CHRIS GRISHAM
MA JACK COTTON
NE ANDREW PACE
NE JIM RASMUSSEN
NE JOHN PLOG
OH JIM DOTSON
OH JOHN SCHMIDT
OK ALAN CLAYTON
OK AUSTIN KENDALL
OK BOB NORDQUIST
OK BOB THOMAS
OK BRANDON ELDRED
OK BRANDON WYMER
OK BRYANT GANTTER
OK BUTCH DEACON
OK CHARLEY WEST
OK CLAY HOLLANDER
OK DAMIAN LASSITER
OK DAN MEADOR
OK DANIEL ASHLOCK
OK DICK WALKER
OK ERICH DAVIS
OK JERRY CHAMBERS
OK JIM KENNEDY
OK JUSTIN SHEARER
OK KATHY EMBERTON
OK KEN BEATTY
OK LARRY BRASWELL
OK LARRY EADS
OK LARRY SARTIN
OK LEON BOELTE
OK MIKE LERNER
OK MONTY HOLLINGSWORTH
OK PHIL ENGLE
OK PHIL SMITH
OK RANDY THOMPSON
OK RENE ZELDENTHUIS
OK RICHARD WALKER
OK RICK LARSON
OK RON RUSSELL
OK RUSSELL GOODMAN
OK SCOTT HETZEL
OK SHANE CLARKE
OK SHAWN LARSEN
OK STEVE EMBERTON
OK TEDDY WEBB
OK THOMAS FUCHS
OK TRACY HOOPER
OK TYRELL ROGERS
OK WILLIAM AVILA
TX BONES HAYHURST
TX CARL BRIMER
TX CHARLIE FRIERSON
TX CHRIS McDADE #1
TX CHRIS McDADE #2
TX DAVID NEWTON
TX DUKE MCCLAIN
TX E J HOWE
TX GEOFF NEWTON
TX GEOFF NEWTON'S FRIEND
TX GEORGE HEBBEL
TX GEORGE WAUGH
TX JAMES WAUGH
TX JD BROOKES
TX JHANSON
TX JOE ABERNATHY
TX JOHNNY CLEVENGER'
TX JONATHAN
TX KEVIN HIGHTOWER #1
TX KEVIN HIGHTOWER #2
TX KIRSTEN WENDEBERG
TX MIKE DERDEN
TX MITCH SMITH
TX RICH CRICH
TX RON NORDQUIST
TX SLOBIRD
TX TERESA CRICH
TX TIM WENDEBERG
TX TODD KAY
TX TYLER NORTHCUTT
TX WILL BARNES
TX PHILIP MADDEN
TX WAYNE TURNER
TX ZAC PRUITT
TX SIX IS ENOUGH

The weather forecast for Friday night is low winds, 54* and no rain. Saturday is forcast is sunny, a high of 81, little wind and no rain.

Sounds like a great weekend to whip the Fords.:biggrin:

Wish everyone who comes a safe and enjoyable trip.

Phil Engle

The weather forecast for Friday night is low winds, 54* and no rain. Saturday is forcast is sunny, a high of 81, little wind and no rain.

Sounds like a great weekend to whip the Fords.:biggrin:

Wish everyone who comes a safe and enjoyable trip.

Phil Engle

Phil has this event EVER had bad weather? We (the local track) were flooded out by the Missouri river this year. John, Andrew,and myself have not been on the track for a whole year and we are pumped. Can't wait to see everyone again!

well we're one week away and my car is setting in the driveway with the tank out waiting on a new aeromotive pump for over a week now!! hope im not putting it together in the pits saturday morning like i was my first year there with the car!!

As a backup plan; Deutsch Werks has a 300lph pump that flows about the same level and has 3 year warranty. They are based in OKC and have a distributor in MidWest.

Just had mine installed last week.

Well, I really wanted to make this event.I am going to fall just short.The piston rings set, 1 was "tweaked/rolled" and could not be used, the belts Summit sent had to be returned(wrong application) . Im not really that upset about not being able to make it because if I had not set this date as a deadline I would be no where close to it running. Maybe another week or so may have made a difference...dont know. I should be able to drive it for the first time in 5 years within a couple of weeks.I want to say though that out of all the events I have watched, this one is far and away my favorite. I will try to keep my junk together so when it rolls around next year I wont have all this last minute thrashing going on.

I know how you feel Wayne. Other than putting the car on the trailer and taking it off I still haven't driven it yet.:mad: Thought for sure this year would be the one I could bring it out and play but such is my life.:frown: The bad part is that other than making about 14 short welds, some body bushing, and assembling the engine it's ready to go. Next year maybe?:redface: Not worried about the paint until after she's going and everything's working right.:biggrin:

Wayne and Charlie: I understand your predicaments and you guys will be missed this year. Hope you come to Noble and enjoy the event.

Well, I will be watching from the bleachers this time. I put off the car for family issues and just ran out of time. Still planning on having a good weekend hanging out.