Commitment List for Noble - October 16th 2010

Noble 2010

We are six months away from the 2010 Shootout and we have 54 cars committed to race so far.

Please check out this list and if you are coming and your name is not listed, let me know so I can add your name to the list.

For those going to BG, I wish you a safe and enjoyable trip. It's on my "Bucket List" to get there for the Buick Nationals and tour the Corvette Museum.

The Ford boys will be back in force and we continue to make our cars faster and add more players on our side. It should be a great event again this year.

Phil Engle

AR DOUG STOUT
AR JACK KOTLARZ
AR JAMES KIDDY
AR KINGOTS 2004
AR RAY ALEXANDER
AR WILL BARNES
KS LUKE SILKY
KS MATT GORDON
KS MR. STAGE 1
NE JIM RASMUSSEN
NE ANDREW PACE
NE JOHN PLOG
OK ALAN CLAYTON
OK AUSTIN KENDALL
OK BLOWN OKIE
OK BOB THOMAS
OK BRANDON WYMER
OK BRYANT GANTTER
OK BUTCH DEACON
OK CLAY HOLLANDER
OK DAN MEADOR
OK DICK WALKER
OK ERICH DAVIS
OK GARY LIMB
OK JERRY CHAMBERS
OK JERRY CHAMBERS #2
OK KATHY EMBERTON
OK LARRY BRASWELL
OK LARRY EADS
OK LARRY SARTIN
OK LEON BOELTE
OK MIKEY1107
OK MIKE LERNER
OK PHIL ENGLE
OK RENE ZELDENTHUIS
OK RON RUSSELL
OK RUSSELL GOODMAN
OK SCOTT HETZEL
OK SHANE CLARKE
OK STEVE EMBERTON
OK TRACY HOOPER
TX CARL BRIMER
TX DAVID NEWTON
TX JHANSON
TX INSANE6
TX CHARLIEF1
TX JD BROOKS
TX JD BROOKS #2
TX JD BROOKS #3
TX JOHN PEKAR
TX LEGACY GN
TX TODD KAY
TX ZAC PRUETT
TX TYLER NORTHCUTT

dr_frankenstein and FuzzyGN are planning on coming from NM as well so you might what to add them to the list.

54 cars already and I know that the TX portion of that list is very light so far. I am sure that they will be joining in as this event draws near.

Finally got the Buick started and finished after three years. So I don't think I'll be watching from the stands this year.

Looks like the Nats have been canceled due to the flooding and rescheduled for the week after Noble. I hope we don't lose too many off of our roster. :frown:

Noble

Should reschedule Noble as I doubt I'm alone in not being able to make it then. Tough taking off two weeks row.

Looks like the Nats have been canceled due to the flooding and rescheduled for the week after Noble. I hope we don't lose too many off of our roster. :frown:
They are certainly not doing those of us who love the Noble event any favors. Noble is the one big event each year I start planning for 10 months in advance. It looks like the dominoes are falling all ready.....

17.gif

Well now I'm stuck between Noble and BG. I only have 1 week of vacation and am not sure which I'll do now. CRAP!

It's very unfortunate that Beech Bend was affected by the flooding and the NATS have been rescheduled for mid October. The date that they could get conflicts with both our event and Reynolds. I think it would have been better for the Buick community if the NATS had been cancelled for 2010 and rescheduled for spring of 2011.

The track at Noble has been reserved since last fall and our club is committed to pay for the track and we are also committed to having an enjoyable and exciting event for everyone that attends.

We hope to see you at Noble in October.

Phil Engle

Just go to both, that is our plan! Saturday through saturday is one week & will cover it!

John

I am still in for Noble. Phil, I am most certain that this does not change the plans for the high majority of LSPBC members planning to attend as well. We generally incorporate a club picnic at this event. Win or loose, it is just too much fun to pass up in my book.

Just go to both, that is our plan! Saturday through saturday is one week & will cover it!

John

John: Great plan! We have a lot of participation at Noble from outside of Oklahoma and some of those people probably drive though OKC on the way to Bowling Green or could divert to OKC on the way to BG without adding too many miles to their trip.

The vendors are being affected by the schedule change as Casper's is running a special on the parts that they had expected to sell at the NATS.

Look forward to seeing you in October.

Phil Engle

I am still in for Noble. Phil, I am most certain that this does not change the plans for the high majority of LSPBC members planning to attend as well. We generally incorporate a club picnic at this event. Win or loose, it is just too much fun to pass up in my book.

Thanks, Carl.

John Plog has an excellent solution for his situation and I think others will take the same route.

I expect there will be a lot of Texas license plates at Noble.

Phil Engle