Commitment List for Noble - October 16th 2010

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable 4th of July.

It's hard to believe that we are closing in on the start of our 100 day countdown to the Shootout at Noble. The list of committments is still the same but it should begin to increase in September when the weather cools down and a trip to the track will be very enjoyable.

I'd like to see three things happen at Noble this year in this order:

1) We win decisively.

2) There are over 100 races run.

3) I finally get into the 10's and the car does not suffer any damage.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

Phil Engle

Phil, I like the winning decisively part.:biggrin:

Just reserved my room Friday. Bringing the Black Nova again and see what I can accomplish as I have a feeling the Ford guys won't take last year's spanking lightly. lol.

Hello to everyone this morning. The count down clock on the OK Buicks website says we have 75 days to get our cars ready to rock at Noble.

The list of people who have committed to come is still the same so we need to hear from all you folks who plan to come and haven't told us yet. We really would like to see well over a 100 cars on Team Buick's side and have over 100 races in the finals.

Please talk to you fellow club members and friends with cars that qualify for this event and encourage them to come. We really would like to win this event again this year and win it decisively.

Phil Engle

Barring I figure out the tranny leak and nothing else goes wrong. I am planning on representing! Maybe 2 cars, but definitely 1.

Craig Freeman, TX

Can I bring my Ferd?

I will run 3# of boost, flat front right tire, 87 octane, and blow the lights. Guaranteed loss on my part :biggrin:

Hello to everyone this morning. The count down clock on the OK Buicks website says we have 75 days to get our cars ready to rock at Noble.

The list of people who have committed to come is still the same so we need to hear from all you folks who plan to come and haven't told us yet. We really would like to see well over a 100 cars on Team Buick's side and have over 100 races in the finals.

Please talk to you fellow club members and friends with cars that qualify for this event and encourage them to come. We really would like to win this event again this year and win it decisively.

Phil Engle

I'm doing my best to get her together Phil. Check the B4Black section if you want to see how whe's going. There's very few nights that I haven't been working on her so far.

Can I bring my Ferd?

I will run 3# of boost, flat front right tire, 87 octane, and blow the lights. Guaranteed loss on my part :biggrin:

I got a dart blow gun if you want to help out a little Dan.:biggrin:

I'm doing my best to get her together Phil. Check the B4Black section if you want to see how whe's going. There's very few nights that I haven't been working on her so far.

Wow! You did take on a huge project. Looking great! Wish I had the skill and knowledge to do something like this.

Be good to see it finished and running at Noble.

Phil Engle

Phil, will there be a Fri night between now and the shootout where ya'll might go to Noble for a tuning session or anything? I know last year Clay brought the GTO up on a Fri and there were some Buick guys there, I missed it due to work. I'm wanting to bring the car up (when its not 105 outside) and get it tuned in for the 1/4 mile and to see what it can do when a point for team Buick isn't on the line.

Russ: There will some of us going throughout September and October on the Friday TnT's. The first Friday night is ProStreet Shootout night and it's usually pretty crowded. There is also a Saturday TnT on October 2nd.

Most of the plans are made over the okbuicks message board so if you are a club member be sure and get signed up for that. If not, I'll try to remember to post the information here or send it directly to you.

Phil Engle

Wow! You did take on a huge project. Looking great! Wish I had the skill and knowledge to do something like this.

Be good to see it finished and running at Noble.

Phil Engle

I've never done body work before but I doubt it will be "done" but it should be running at least which is the big thing right now.:biggrin: If I get it together then it'll be multi colored and pretty ugly for now.:smile:

Phil, I can't seem to find the message board on the OKbuicks site. I would like to sign up for it so I can keep up with everything. Do you have a link to it or is it a paid member only board?

Russ: There is no message board on okbuicks. You have to be a paid club member and have the website administrator add you to the email chain.

Phil Engle