You can type here any text you want

complete 109 motor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mike Licht

I was here first
I have a complete motor that is apart, .030 over with Stock Buick .030 over pistons. Stock cam, bowl ported heads, compleate intake manifold with throttle body fuel rail injectors and everything, front cover, oil pan. It all there this motor went 11.0 in Steve Yaklins car. I bought it to rebuild but have not had time $1200 takes all Prefer pick up but will consider shipping
Mike

Hello Mike, I would be interested in looking at the engine, and am located near Columbus, Ohio. Do you have any pictures of it?

Thanks, Kelly

I forgot to add I have a new RJC girdle that goes with this engine too, has a little surface rust from storage but no big deal to clean up. Tried to upload photo but board saisy no way. big pile of parts at this point. Lets do $1100 for all
Mike

Man, this is a great deal wow!

Prasad
buy it Prasad $1000 for you or I am going to part it for much more.
photo.JPG

I would have Mike but I am strapped for cash right now....just got done spending 42K+ on the house for new siding windows, doors and all the goodies to keep Mama happy. I am wiped out!!!! To boot my GN is going through frame off right now.! Let me see if I can find a buyer!
Prasad

Back