COMPLETE 87 GN wrecked parting every nut and bolt!!

Fat Nat

Guys just picked this up today Please let me know what you need car is totaled (Salvage title). Car is complete and running and driving can here it run if you would like to see it. car hit on all four corners put has plenty of good parts. this was a customers car and I just put new heads w a fresh valve job and cometic gaskets. brand new aluminum radiator and seperate art carr trans cooler. interior is decent front seat has a teat pass is solid. doors are in great shape no rust on the seams has been painted so dont know if there is mud anywere in them. Spolier is nice and taillights are clean no fillers.
Please call me with any questions 410 490 8405
please make me serious offers on what you need

Attachments

• JUSTIN1.JPG
    JUSTIN1.JPG
    877.4 KB · Views: 1,282
  • JUSTIN2.JPG
    JUSTIN2.JPG
    810.3 KB · Views: 1,217
  • JUSTIN3.JPG
    JUSTIN3.JPG
    664.2 KB · Views: 1,209
  • JUSTIN4.JPG
    JUSTIN4.JPG
    873.5 KB · Views: 1,154
Now that I look closer, I can see the sagginess. Thanks for replying so quickly!

Any possibility of selling the seat plastics covering the spring assembly separate from the seats? How about seatbelts?

Inner passenger fender providing it didn't get tweaked? Willing to ship to zip 60010?

Console condition and willingness to ship?

Thanks!

I'm looking for the passenger side lower door panel. How much shipped to 35660 area code and do you have a better picture?

Do the sun visors have lighted mirrors?

How much for both to 85014? Thanks!

coil/ign module good? How about the little stand that it sits on that bolts to intake? How much for both shipped to PA zip 19320?

coil/ign module good? How about the little stand that it sits on that bolts to intake? How much for both shipped to PA zip 19320?
guys I will check on these parts and cond tomorow please text or call me im not always able to get to a computer
Thanks 410 490 8405

If the chrome is nice on the emblem panel above the glove box, I'd be interested in that. Let me know how much shipped to 38017. Thanks!