COMPLETE 87 GN wrecked parting every nut and bolt!!

How much for the hard vacuum lines to 03064?

How many miles of the turbo? Any shaft play? How much and shipping to 07011 NJ?
If you need a stock turbo I have the one off of my personal car has 52,000 on it in perfect shape w a billet inlet 200.00 shipped

Fat Nat said:
Guys just picked this up today Please let me know what you need car is totaled (Salvage title). Car is complete and running and driving can here it run if you would like to see it. car hit on all four corners put has plenty of good parts. this was a customers car and I just put new heads w a fresh valve job and cometic gaskets. brand new aluminum radiator and seperate art carr trans cooler. interior is decent front seat has a teat pass is solid. doors are in great shape no rust on the seams has been painted so dont know if there is mud anywere in them. Spolier is nice and taillights are clean no fillers.
Please call me with any questions 410 490 8405
please make me serious offers on what you need

PM sent

looking for rear seat covers upper and lower if in good shape lmk
shipped to 08091
thanks

Posted response on here, PM'd, and text you. Still waiting on response to any of them....

The guy is parting out a WHOLE car and has had 81 responses to this thread alone since 1pm yesterday, not to mention PM's and e mails and he likely has a job and family to attend to.......

"Patience, Grasshopper, he owes you nothing" ;)

The guy is parting out a WHOLE car and has had 81 responses to this thread alone since 1pm yesterday, not to mention PM's and e mails and he likely has a job and family to attend to.......

"Patience, Grasshopper, he owes you nothing" ;)
81 responses? My computer only shows 27. I posted my first response Wednesday at 5:24 and sent him a text later that night. He also posted a reply after my original post so I figured he must have not seen my question.

How much for the crank and water pump pulleys? Also need a price for a complete throttle body.( aic & tps sensor )

How much for the crank and water pump pulleys? Also need a price for a complete throttle body.( aic & tps sensor )
Ill check on the pulleys and throttle body Ill send you a pm I have to get to the shop to see what we have. I have a deal pending on the drivetrain complete i will let you guys know if it falls through.

PRICE ON THE 3 PIECE Spoiler and taillights & SHIFTER T HANDLE & THE PASS SIDE HEADLIGHT BEZEL WITH MARKER LIGHT IF ITS NOT BUSTED.. SHIPPED TO NORTH CAROLINA 28382 ?? PLEASE LET ME KNOW & THANKS WILL

CAN YOU POST PICTURES OF THE TAIL LIGHTS??

ALSO INTERESTED IN THE BLACK DOOR LOCKS & BLACK TRUNK LOCK & GLOVE LOCK WITH KEYS, & BLACK DOOR HANDLES??

I EVEN NEED THE TRUNK LID, ANY RUST? IT MAY BE A BIT TOO HIGH ON THE SHIPPING.

The horn ring is near perfect no cracks 40 shipped
5 piece spoiler 275.00 shipped this is a factory spoiler not aftermarket