You can type here any text you want

Complete Powermasters Still Needed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dennis Kirban

We still need more complete rebuildable powermaster brake unit cores. Here is one option:

We will be attending this coming Saturday September 22nd the East Coast Buick Regional event at Cecil County in Maryland as a vendor. If you are going you can bring us powermaster cores there which would save you shipping. We expect to be there around 10 am.

Units must be complete to get $125 letter of credit against our website catalog parts. By complete, unit must have a grey brake switch, brake bowl, reservoir & cap, motor etc just like it unbolts from the firewall. If in doubt send me a email photo.

You MUST email me your info first so I know what to expect.

You must put with the unit a copy of this email with your full name and address and your email.

Shipping by mail is usually the cheapest. If by mail send to: KIRBAN PERFORMANCE PO BOX 1199 PLUMSTEADVILLE, PA 18949-1199

If you send UPS send to KIRBAN PERFORMANCE 6201 KELLERS CHURCH ROAD, PLUMSTEADVILLE PA 18949

By keeping cores in circulation you help not only us but your fellow Turbo owners retain their cars.

Again we will be at Cecil County Dragway this coming Saturday Sep 22nd. We will be set up as a vendor with a good array of used parts and some of our regular parts as well.

Hope to see you there.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I just finished my vacuum conversion tonight and plan to test it out tomorrow. I think I may go this route...

We still need complete powermaster cores and we stil allow $125 for them....with our Open House next Saturday October 6th great opportunity to bring them to this event and cash them in for items you need.

Saves shipping.....also helps us help others retain their car in original condition.

We thank those that have recycled their cores.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Back