You can type here any text you want

Complete TTA Interior Value??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1987 GN

Complete TTA Interior Value??

Curious as to what the value of a complete TTA interior would be?

4 Leather seats from a TTA
Interior Trim
Seat Belts
Rug

No dash or headliner just the pieces mentioned above.

Any ideas?

Hi,
I am just guessing that, in good condition,$500 would be fair. It's what the market will bear, you know. See what happens.

Probably depends on the condition. But $500 might be a good ballpark. Got any pics?

Sorry I don't have any pics.

The leather is in excellent shape on all 4 seats with the driver's seat just barely starting to wear.

I know people are asking for up to $400 just for the rear seats with the correct headrests. Front seats in nice shape I would expect $200 or more ... for the rest $100 - $200 ....

I thought the rears were pretty valuable since they were only in the notchback TA and the TTA.

so you guy's are saying its worth $500 ?????? Ill be right down an pick it up in person :cool:

Grumpy said:
so you guy's are saying its worth $500 ?????? Ill be right down an pick it up in person :cool:

Exactly what I was thinking Grumpy, for $500 I think there would be a line of people to buy it. I would like to sell it but I would rather keep it than let it go that cheap.

Depends on the shape. Rears in good shape are easy to find. At least I have seen lots of them.

Get some pics and toss everything up for sale and see what you get for them.

I am just looking for an idea on the value/worth of a set of mint TTA rear seats and a mint passenger seat and a driver's seat that is just slightly worn. I put this thread in this forum and not the parts for sale as I just want to get a 'feel' for their value.

1987 GN said:
I am just looking for an idea on the value/worth of a set of mint TTA rear seats and a mint passenger seat and a driver's seat that is just slightly worn. I put this thread in this forum and not the parts for sale as I just want to get a 'feel' for their value.

The slightly worn Driver seat might hurt. Once they start to wear they go quick. It will depend on how bad someone wants it. Toss it up on E-Bay with a high reserve to see what it gets bid too. Maybe do $1,000 reserve. Or a price you will be happy with.

I have a full set (fronts that are bad and rears are good). I would not take less than $600 for all 4. I had them for sale , but I relized their value later. I am keeping the set for future use.

500 for a good full set would be a steal IMO.

Just price a set of 4th gen leather seats, you rarely see them go for less the 500 to 600, and there every where. A set of TTA seats with the correct rears in my opinion sould bring more that that.

Back