Compound Boost.....TT Cobra

A guy I work with has an 04 mistachrome cobra. the kit for his car is 10,000:eek: .I drove his car and it is bone stock.That car runs pretty good pulls real hard.I think his is 390hp stock. I like the 05 body style better.

We have a detroit diesel in one of our boats that is configured this way.

Ive been twisting over the idea of adding a sset of twins to my supercharged E55 Benz
It makes 426 to the tires stock,it should work well :)

Ive been twisting over the idea of adding a sset of twins to my supercharged E55 Benz
It makes 426 to the tires stock,it should work well :)

Its a beast I am switching over to a standalone and adding Julios dual M15 nozzle setup along with E85.

The twin turbo setup is REAL nice! You cannot tell the car has them until you put it up in the air. Really a neat car.

Its a beast I am switching over to a standalone and adding Julios dual M15 nozzle setup along with E85.

I think I know who you are :biggrin: If so, Thank You for your buisness

Just and update, we are installing a Fast XFI using the GM flex fuel sensor with the Ls1 coil packs that I got from Cal, 160lb injectors and the Alky Control dual nozzle M15 kit. Should be back on the dyno in the next few weeks, with the billet wheel 6262 turbos turned up.

Just and update, we are installing a Fast XFI using the GM flex fuel sensor with the Ls1 coil packs that I got from Cal, 160lb injectors and the Alky Control dual nozzle M15 kit. Should be back on the dyno in the next few weeks, with the billet wheel 6262 turbos turned up.

Wow, that sounds sick.
Are you hoping for a 1200hp street car?

We have made 982 with 75lb injectors and turbonetics 61mm t4 .81 a/r turbos at 27.5 psi. I will see how it does around 30psi on E85 combined with the alky,proline built the motor for 44psi.

I know that it won't be apples to apples because of the E85 but
I would love to see what you pick up with the billet 62 wheels.

From what I can tell so far the 6262 are better at higher boost levels. With my current boost controller setting my turbos are reading 11psi+ 7psi from the blower at this same boost levels the Tubonetics seem to have more guts. BTW here is a link to a Ford Shelby GT 500 compound boost car running E85 at 4000 lbs.

9 second Shelby - SVTPerformance